“Convenient Hotel for meetings” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ranked #37 of 267 Hotels in Frankfurt
Boonton, New Jersey
“Convenient Hotel for meetings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Because of the convenience of this hotel we planned an all day meeting of our exec committee here. It worked out well as some members living in Germany could come by train and the rest of us were able to fly in. It is not necessary to leave the airport to get to this hotel. Accommodations were fine and the meeting room was adequate. Both were a bit pricey but you pay for the convenience.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Dear 49Bill,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. I appreciate very much that you took the time to write a few words about your experiences and shared them with us and the TripAdvisor users. Many thanks for the good score you gave us. I hope we can welcome you soon again either as a conference or business guest or on a private trip.

Kind regards,

Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (435)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Shropshire, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I arrived at the hotel at just after 8:00am and they were great at reception allowing me to get access to my room immediately which was perfect given that I had an hour or two to kill before starting work. It was also a real treat to be able to walk so easily to the hotel from my plane in under 15 minutes.
Although I didn't eat here I did have a drink in Cubana bar and the staff were very welcoming there. The only difficulty was their wifi policy which was needlessly complicated and segmented (by speed, number of devices and location). The free lobby wifi was really poor and I never got that working but the 9 euro service in my room was fine. As always I would counsel the hotel to make wifi free and high speed everywhere particularly in such a business oriented hotel as this one clearly is. If they really need the money put 5 euro on all room rates and that will be job done all round

Dear David O,

Thank you very much for booking our hotel. Your feedback is very valuable and I am happy to see that overall you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. My recommendation for your next stay: have a look on our branded website where we offer packages including free wifi. I am sure you`ll find a package which perfectly meets your needs.

We hope to see you soon again in Frankfurt.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

I got a day room for my layover, from 8am to 7pm, for about 129 euros. The hotel is connected to the airport so it is convenient. Just be aware that it is still a long way from the hotel and ticket counters to the gates, so plan accordingly. It took me about 45 minutes to get from the hotel to check in (business class, so no line) to my gate in Terminal C.

Dear ChrisInMaryland,

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad that you enjoyed one of our dayrooms. The airport is directly on our doorstep; guests can easily walk to their check-in counter within 5-10 minutes. The airport itself is indeed very large - depending on the location of your gate you need to allow some extra time.

I hope you will soon give us the pleasure to welcome you again.

Kind regards,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

A very large hotel in a very large airport, but I since it is connected to the airport, it is very convenient. There was a long queue when I checked in, but it went very quickly. The lobby is a bit confusing with small signage, but easy enough when you figure it out. The bar in the lobby is expensive, but relaxing. I was in a standard king room & had everything necessary. Not exactly luxury, but for an airport hotel, I want convenience, accessibility and for everything to work the way it should. This hotel hit all those boxes. The staff were fine - not particularly warm, but very quick. Had to pay for Internet, but I guess this is fairly standard in Europe still. Breakfast was functional, again not luxury, but filled me up.
I would recommend for price or for relaxation, but the airport location and the efficiency is good.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dear Tallyhopper,

Thank you very much for staying at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. I appreciate that you took the time to post a commentary about your stay and I am all the more happy to see that it is a positive one. We look forward to your next stay.

“Danke” and best regards,

Maria Alm, Austria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

An amazing hotel right across from the terminal. From our room, we watched planes take off and land without hearing a sound. You walk to the terminal through a glass passageway in five minutes or less, depending on where your room is in the huge hotel. We stayed there with a visitor who was flying to L.A. the next morning - we were able to check him in, give up his luggage and change his seat the evening before, then eat and shop in leisure at the terminal. The next morning another short walk to the security controls and boarding. Very very relaxing travel conditions!!
Of course, this comfort has its price!
Disadvantages: no free internet in the rooms, hotel entrance hard to find by car, not enough staff at check-in.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Dear immersonntags,

What a clever idea to book our hotel for the night before your flight. That really takes a lot of stress out of travelling. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your friendly remarks.

By the way, we offer free internet access at our main lobby and at our Club and Tower rooms. When you plan your next stay, check our internet rates first. Several times a year we have special promotions with very good deals.

We would be happy to count you among our regular guests.

Coriano, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

The hotel is a classic airport hotel, but with the quality of a Sheraton. The hotel is directly inside the terminal. The rooms are very nice and spacious, the staff is very courteous and extremely knowledgeable. The restaurant is really good and offers different varieties of food.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dear StefanoRimini,

We love to get guest feedback, especially if it is as motivating as yours. Thank you very much for your efforts and also for booking our hotel. We look forward to your next stay.

New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

The one thing this hotel has going for it - and I guess why it is so much more expensive than other FRA airport hotels is that it is physically connected to the terminal. This made it very easy to enjoy the bars and restaurants landside in the airport of which there are many. The room itself was average, service mediocre and both check-in and check-out took ages due to very long lines. One pet peeve of mine in this room was the telephone - very difficult to operate and figure out and there is no bedside phone. I place the phone by my bedside as I had requested a wake up call and it was dead in the morning and no way to answer the phone. Also, the shower was very mediocre.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
SaschaKonter, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Dear indianguy380,

Many thanks for booking our hotel. The score you gave us is something in between good and bad. I regret that you did not feel entirely at home. As a business hotel we have placed the telephone at the working desk. In this way guests can easily work and call at the same time. Please accept my apologies that the phone did not work properly. As you requested a wake-up call I am positive that one of my team members came to your room to wake you up.

I hope that the good impressions outweigh the more unpleasant ones and that you will consider staying with us again soon. We look forward to welcoming you.

Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfurt
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,305 reviews
Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport
Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport
#47 of 267 in Frankfurt

Been to Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!