“Good for Conference - Interiour improvable”

Ranked #33 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Good for Conference. We had few conferences thereand all was good and well organized. But the Interiour is pretty old and improvable! Close to Airport (just few Minutes beside).
Good Breakfast Service and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank barassbeachsurfer
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Dear barassbeachsurfer,

Thank you for booking your event at our hotel. It was a real pleasure to host you and we hope you will come back to us for your next function. I will gladly pass your comments to our team.

Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Write a ReviewReviews (4,145)

Reviewed 2 June 2013

after a long journey, we spend one night at this sheraton airport hotel at frankfurt airport. it is directly at airport - no need of any shuttle bus, just walk - and pretty large.
we had been little bit surprised, due we got a little bit oldfashioned room and it is not a good sheraton standard, in comparison with the other hotel. they should make a "update" anda renovation.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Karimtraveller1961

Dear Karimtraveller1961,

Many thanks for booking our hotel. The score you gave us is something in between good and bad. I regret that you did not feel entirely at home. We have recently carried out renovations in various parts of the hotel. Especially the premium rooms have had a nice facelift. I am sure you will like the new look.

We would be happy to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I spend one night at this hotel. Arrived at the check-in around 1030 PM. It was huge with at least seven people and two supervisors behind the desk. The line of clients was limited and still it took half an hour to check-in. UNSEEN in my life ! Be careful on checking out last minute before your early morning flight.
Room was clean and more then nice. Isolation from airport is no issue since no night flights however the life music of the bar comes up several floors. So you hear it in your room until after midnight.

Dear CulinaryExplorer999,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stopover at Frankfurt airport. I regret that we did not fulfill your expectations.

In case several guests are arriving at the same moment, which does happen at times, a short waiting time can occur. Not every check-in is the same, e.g. some guests are here for the first time and might have a few questions to ask. Please trust me when I say that we always try our best to make everyone happy. I regret that we did not fulfill your expectations. I hope the rest of your stay was more satisfying.

We hope to welcome you again and look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

This hotel is rather old and a bit outdated. It is connected to the airport terminal by a foot bridge, so it is very convenient as an airport hotel.
The overall impression I got was that the rooms need some improvements. There is nothing really wrong, but everything looks worn out.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer better views.

Dear ggabi,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton for your stay in Frankfurt. I regret that you did not like the design and style of our rooms. We try to keep pace with the expectations of modern travelers and regularly carry out renovations. Maybe next time you want to book a Superior or Club room to enjoy the fresh, new interior for maximum comfort.

I hope you had a safe journey home and that you will give us the pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Because of the convenience of this hotel we planned an all day meeting of our exec committee here. It worked out well as some members living in Germany could come by train and the rest of us were able to fly in. It is not necessary to leave the airport to get to this hotel. Accommodations were fine and the meeting room was adequate. Both were a bit pricey but you pay for the convenience.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Dear 49Bill,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. I appreciate very much that you took the time to write a few words about your experiences and shared them with us and the TripAdvisor users. Many thanks for the good score you gave us. I hope we can welcome you soon again either as a conference or business guest or on a private trip.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I arrived at the hotel at just after 8:00am and they were great at reception allowing me to get access to my room immediately which was perfect given that I had an hour or two to kill before starting work. It was also a real treat to be able to walk so easily to the hotel from my plane in under 15 minutes.
Although I didn't eat here I did have a drink in Cubana bar and the staff were very welcoming there. The only difficulty was their wifi policy which was needlessly complicated and segmented (by speed, number of devices and location). The free lobby wifi was really poor and I never got that working but the 9 euro service in my room was fine. As always I would counsel the hotel to make wifi free and high speed everywhere particularly in such a business oriented hotel as this one clearly is. If they really need the money put 5 euro on all room rates and that will be job done all round

Dear David O,

Thank you very much for booking our hotel. Your feedback is very valuable and I am happy to see that overall you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. My recommendation for your next stay: have a look on our branded website where we offer packages including free wifi. I am sure you`ll find a package which perfectly meets your needs.

We hope to see you soon again in Frankfurt.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I got a day room for my layover, from 8am to 7pm, for about 129 euros. The hotel is connected to the airport so it is convenient. Just be aware that it is still a long way from the hotel and ticket counters to the gates, so plan accordingly. It took me about 45 minutes to get from the hotel to check in (business class, so no line) to my gate in Terminal C.

Dear ChrisInMaryland,

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad that you enjoyed one of our dayrooms. The airport is directly on our doorstep; guests can easily walk to their check-in counter within 5-10 minutes. The airport itself is indeed very large - depending on the location of your gate you need to allow some extra time.

I hope you will soon give us the pleasure to welcome you again.