US$110
US$105
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Jumeirah Frankfurt(Frankfurt)
US$290
Hotels.com
Roomers(Frankfurt)
US$164
US$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$235
US$91
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$141
US$137
  • Restaurant
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$281
US$130
US$114
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Villa Kennedy(Frankfurt)
Free cancellation until 03/06
US$328
US$314
Orbitz.com
4,354 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportsports barcigar loungeclub rooman early flightbetween flightsbusiness centerconvenient locationsalemdavidoffavtoconveniencecostasspgtraingermanyplane
Reviewed 21 January 2014

If you are a Platinum SPG customer it will not even help at this hotel.
I checked in at the SPG lounge but it took 20 minutes to get a room key without any queue.
After 20 min I went to the room with all the luggage and the key didn't work so I had to go all the way back and get a new key. When I 10 minutes later was at the room and opened the door someone was sleeping in the room and that person woke up and started to scream, totally unacceptable for both me and the person in the room. I went down to the lounge once again and finally got a room, which wasn't cleaned at all, but after 1,5 hour and 23:30 in the night I had no energy left to complain.
When I checked out I didn't get a sorry or any compensation at all, the only thing I got was to pay for the sleeping persons minibar charge in my first room and they refused to credit that even that I complained. Unfortunately I was in a hurry to catch a plane so I didn't had the time. I think this is a part of their business model.

Room Tip: Check the bill twice
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
MrTinoL, Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Worldtraveller189852,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. As we are deeply committed to achieving our guest`s total satisfaction, your opinion is very important to us.

I am shocked to read about your unfortunate experience at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies and allow me to follow up on this important matter. I have contacted you via the message function to get more information and to start an immediate investigation.

We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is my sincere hope that you will give us the opportunity to be at your service again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 nights. Hotel is just next to terminal 1 well connected to metro. Room was good and clean but they don't provide complimentary water in rooms rest everything was ok in room. Hotel staff is very helpful and breakfast was excellent. Free wifi only in lobby. Will definetly stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014
MrTinoL, Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Rehandhund,

thank you very much for this excellent review and for deciding to stay at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center!

We are glad to see that we were able to positively surprise you with our location as well as the friendliness of our team. The convenience of our hotel´s proximity to Terminal 1 and the train station is unbeatable and takes a lot of stress out of your travels.

Thank you once again for staying with us, we very much look forward to welcoming you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Location is great for the airport but like the airport you feel it's just missing a freshness needed for a 5 star hotel.
Registration was ok and room upgraded to tower due to gold SPG card. The room however felt very soulless.
Inside had little to convey quality beyond a mainstream holiday inn or courtyard. Bed was comfortable and two coffee sachets only before being charged seemed harsh. The wifi came as a free extra due to the SPG card but to charge normally is very frustating.
Used both flavor and taverna restaurants due to meetings attended and overall food was very good. Down side was the rather rough reception woman at breakfast. Check efficient and flight a reasonable walk away.
Probably not use unless needed hotel by airport.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear emeles,

Thank you very much for posting this review on TripAdvisor, and for choosing the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center for your overnight in Frankfurt!

Great to see that you were overall very happy with our hotel and restaurants, however it is very regrettable to hear about the service from our hostess at the Flavors Restaurant. Please be assured that your comments have been forwarded to the Food and Beverage Manager so that feedback can be provided.

Once again, thank you for your comments, it is of great value for us in order to monitor and improve our product and services. We truly hope we will be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

First of all a 5 stars hotel should have free wifi included in the night rate (which was high).
The only signal I pick up was impossible to connect to. Also at least breakfast specially paying almost 200 euros per night.
I have stayed in 4 stars holes with higher standard than this even though is a 5-stars.

The restaurant was very overpriced for the standard of the food. 32 euros for access to the breakfast buffet. I ate much better and healthier alternative at Meyer restaurant at the airport.

100 euros for a dinner for two was too much for the quality. Food was blend/average. I live in Norway and the norwegian salmon I ordered was three times the price and it was blend. The food is definetely not worth the money.

It felt like they tried to earn money each possible way. They take advantage of their location. I would not come back unless it is outmust necessary.

Service was pretty average, nothing remarkable. The bellboy was working too hard in being overly charming to earn extra tips it was a bit uncomfortable.

Great location within the terminal. Its perfect if you need to spend the night before catching a fly the day after.

The hotel feels overall sterile and too unpersonal. Too big. So not a "cozy" stay only practical. But definetely overpriced for what you get.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Miss L
MrTinoL, Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Victoria S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I would like to apologize that some aspects of our service and facilities were not to your satisfaction.

I noticed that our Guest Service Manager F&B already contacted you via email for more detailed feedback. We do purchase our food from premium suppliers to ensure top quality is served and being a hotel with mostly international guests we also aim to provide a wide variety of dishes on our menu which some require the purchase of ingredients from overseas.

I’m sorry to read about the poor internet connection, we are currently replacing all Wifi access points in the hotel to ensure a stable connection is provided in the future.

Again, thank you for your comments. We would welcome the pleasure of serving you again to restore your confidence in our service.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

There's a really old saying "You get what you pay for" and this could not be more applicable in the case of this hotel. First the facility and lobby are HUGE. I am not kidding when I say that Bayern Munich could have held a training session in the lobby and still checked in guests. The fit and finish of the facility are first class as well as the dining areas. It is very convenient if you are near the airport or need to have a stopover enroute. The rooms are extremely quiet and you can't hear airplane noise however the mini-bar refresher person popping in unannounced when I was lying on the bed in my birthday suit was a little rattling.

However all that being said the cost of the facility is also HUGE. 165 euros to rent the room from 8 AM till 6 PM. I was told by the person at the front desk that she there was no possible way she could extend the stay past 6 PM no matter what. Whaaaat? it did not seem like it was that busy. Also everything is an extra cost including wifi except in the public areas (go figure how that works?). The checkin process seems quite bureacratic as well (just give me a room cause i am tired from my 8 hour flight!).

So if you have lots of cash then step right up however in the future I think I will try a less expensive option.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Theoccasionalvisitor,

Thank you for letting us know about your experiences. We appreciate your feedback a lot, as it is the perfect chance to listen to our guests needs and to constantly improve our service.

I regret that we were not able to extend your dayroom reservation for another hour. If we have enough availability, we will certainly extend your stay for a short period.

Since the rest of your summary is quite positive, I hope we will see you again and look very much forward to your next stay.

Best regards,