Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center
US$194
US$162
US$144
4,324 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportsports barcigar loungeclub rooman early flightbetween flightsbusiness centerconvenient locationsalemdavidoffavtoconveniencecostasspgtraingermanyplane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed overnight after a flight from the US to Germany before taking a train to my final destination. The rooms were nice, and the hotel quite beautiful. I used the business facilities which were very good. No problem at check-in, but no enhanced room for my SPG gold status. A lot of people complain about the high cost of food in the hotel, but the airport is literally just a short walk from the lobby. By walking over the airport bridge, you will find a Starbucks, also many restaurants, and even a grocery store. Stock up there and skip the prices at the hotel. Overall I'd gladly stay again and would recommend it to travelers in the same situation.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
MrTinoL, Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Chris M,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. I am pleased to learn from your review that we contributed to a convenient and comfortable stay. Furthermore I am happy to read that our location was perfect for your reason of visit.

Thank you again for your positive review. Hopefully we can welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

WOW, STUNNING!!!!

I have had the privilege to stay at the Sheraton for a 7nights on a business trip. An extensive traveller with 10 years’ experience of international assignments across the globe in more than 15 countries, I have to say that the excellence in service achieved by the whole team is unrivalled. An unparalleled commitment to helping, pleasing, supporting and addressing customers’ needs from the entire team specially the FB team has made the organisation of a world class event possible.

It is only because of the constant availability and kind attention of this superb team, of its proactivity and adaptability to all situations that the world conference our people were organising has been possible. All stakeholders were extremely grateful to every single staff member starting at reception to services provided over all FB team for their involvement and for giving their very best at all times.
The quality of all staff members and their ability to leverage their capabilities to best interact with customer outstanding and deserves recognition, it shown high training skills and for sure the way they connect to customers drive them to be the best !

I wish to express my deepest gratitude to the managers (service FB manager Mr Matteo Carturan ) and staff members in charge of banquet operation events, general services, foods and beverages. Among them are real stars and the Sheraton is lucky to have them !

At lobby bar the service extremely friendly , Miss Anke with her team deliver us the most wonderful smile we ever had ,,,, thanks for your coffee and assistance !

Thanks for making this assignment an unforgettable experience

Overall , A beautiful hotel, spacious, grand, huge rooms with bath,comfy beds with pillows, fantastic food both dinner and breakfast, a gym to envy most health clubs ,and anything pretty much you could wish for.

Thanks sheraton Frankfurt team for wonderful stay !!!!!

Room Tip: Room 6050 main building
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Htoufeily

Dear Htoufeily,

Wow, thank you very much for your stay and for sharing such a lovely review on TripAdvisor. It was a great pleasure for me reading your comment, but more importantly that we managed to make you feel home away from home. That was exactly our intension. Your encouraging compliments are certainly appreciated and will be passed on to our team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Frankfurt.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Everything about the hotel was great, especially the sleep quality which i miss in most other hotels. of course this is not a place for long stays, but is a great choice for those just arriving or leaving the country - very helpful staff and excellent beds, the hotel is huge but you would not notice as it always sounded quiet and the lobby never got crowded.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
MrTinoL, Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Deena M,

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed a good night`s sleep in one of our Sweet Sleeper Bed. This bed is especially designed to eliminate uncomfortable pressure points that cause tossing and turning and it will improve your circulation for a better night’s sleep.

It is very pleasing to learn that we were able to offer you all the services you required. Thank you for your warm compliments with regards to our team. I will gladly pass them on.

We hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Everything was just perfect! I had to wait one night before my flight to Los Angeles and this hotel was absolutely perfect for me! Just few minutes of walking indoor .Outside was rainy ,so this was helpful a lot !Situated exactly on terminal 1 . It can not be any easier and more comfortable !
Front desk people were super nice and fast, room was beautiful,clean ,bed was exactly what I needed !!!! I had a very good sleep before my flight ! I did not want to go out and had no time for that and, the fact there was a coffee maker with choice of tea and coffee was again,very helpful. I would stay again in this hotel for sure.
Thank you Sheraton in Frankfurt !!! Perfect job !!!

Room Tip: Any room is like sound proof, I don't know if there is better rooms,my was very good !
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Natallly,

On behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for your review here on TripAdvisor.

It is very satisfying to learn that you had a perfect stay with us. Thank you very much for your warm words regarding our Front Office Team and the convenient location. Indeed, our hotel is connected to Frankfurt Airport by two footbridges - significantly easing your arrival.

I hope we can provide you with another great experience again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

This really is a top notch hotel right in the airport complex. The room was very nice albeit a bit cramped for space. Great fitness room. Our dinner was pretty expensive at the bar but great food. The staff were all very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear katwave,

Thank you very much for your gracious feedback and commendation of our associates and services. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will share your evaluation with us again at your next stay.