Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
NH Frankfurt Airport(Kelsterbach)
4,311 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportsports barcigar loungeclub rooman early flightbetween flightsbusiness centerconvenient locationsalemdavidoffavtoconveniencecostasspgtraingermanyplane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I just stayed at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel on a long stopover. It was incredibly convenient and you could use the walkway in Terminal 1 to get right to the hotel. The check in staff were friendly. The rooms were clean and beds very comfortable. I had a fantastic and much restful sleep from a long flight. I also took full advantage of the lounge privileges afforded to Platinum members and found myself impressed. Instead of a typical sparse continental german breakfast they actually had a cooking station (eggs, pancakes, omelettes) and a large selection of breakfast items. The staff were very polite and accommodating. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear SinbadSam,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and other travelers on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of the location of our hotel, which has indeed a very easy connection to Terminal 1. Thank you also for being such a loyal Platinum member. The Starwood Preferred Guest Membership has many benefits and the more often you stay at a Starwood hotel, the bigger is the choice of awards. Membership is free and registration easy to be made online or at any Starwood hotel.

We hope to see you soon again in Frankfurt.

Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My company required an international location to meet on very short notice. I was able to book a suite with a room large enough to conduct our business. The Sheraton Airport in Frankfurt was convenient and met or surpassed all of our needs. I was very pleased with the location and accommodations.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Bill P,

Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic review of your recent stay at Sheraton with us on TripAdvisor.

It is great to see that you were so happy with your entire stay! Our suites are indeed large enough to conduct a meeting. You can work and relax in separate living and sleeping areas and benefit from exceptional service.

We are delighted to see that we were able to make your stay with us a memorable experience and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back during your next Germany trip!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Couldn't be more convenient. A bit difficult to locate when driving to the airport due to minimal signage but our GPS led us correctly. You need to push a button to get a ticket to open the parking area directly in front of the hotel but there was a helpful bellman who handled all that for us and called for luggage pickup. If you can afford it (200 euros) it is perfect for the next days departures. There is also a Hilton but we have never stayed there. Internet free in lobby and 9 euros a day in the room...we stay in Best Westerns mostly due to world-wide free internet. Large, totally quiet room, a/c, wash cloths, European Edition NY Times in lobby, mini bar and ICE MACHINES...what's not to like?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear ppilot,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was great to read that you had a fantastic stay at our hotel. I was very pleased by your compliments about our location, rooms and especially about our team, which I certainly will share with my colleagues.

For our hotel guests, Wi-Fi access points are available free of charge in the lobby and Link@Sheraton as well as inside our Club Lounge, Club and Towers rooms and Suites.

We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future. Please do not hesitate and contact me at any time, if I can be of assistance to you in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

When my business or leisure time gives me the opportunity to visit Frankfurt for short trips, there is no better choice among all my hotel´s chains than the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport and Conference Center. I´m a loyal client for more than 10 years and they have never failed to addressed my needs and to deliver their best service and support. As a Platinum/Gold Member I have received always the most fair and welcome treatment and perks that makes my stays even more enjoyable. People there excel their efforts to accommodate all of your needs and there is always something else granted to you. Transportation is not a problem in and out from the hotel to any part of Frankfurt and actually Germany and Europe as is located just over the Frankfurt main Airport Train Station, and of course nothing better than crossing one single bridge and be already at your airline's check in counter.
Thank you very much my friends and see you soon from July 01 to 03.
Warm regards,
Ivan Idrovo

Room Tip: "Rooms at the Club Level are more comfy and quieter"
16  Thank idrovoviva

Dear idrovoviva,

Thank you very much for choosing Sheraton for your overnight at Frankfurt airport. We very much appreciate that you took the time to share your fantastic feedback with us!

Being the best choice for your stay in Frankfurt is such a nice compliment to our team; I will definitely share it with my colleagues. It is absolutely wonderful that you are such a faithful and long-time customer of ours and we are very grateful for your loyalty! We hope you will return to Germany soon, we will be more than happy to welcoming you back!

Best regards to Quito,

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I love to stop over at this hotel on my way home on the long flight. It takes me 30 minutes to get to the room from the plane. Allow more time for passport control during busy time & security check. The place is clean and quite but the décor is dated. Great for business travel especially if you have access to the SPG Lounge. The staff there are the best. Very nice and very helpful. They also help with tourist information about Frankfurt and the surrounding area. Manger: Give them a raise :)

Room Tip: Make your reservation in advance and ask for 1/2 day rate if you have short stay at Frankfurt Airport. Ideal for 8 hours or more layover

Dear notsohappyDenver,

Thank you very much for your kind comments here on TripAdvisor.

It is great to see that you were so happy with your entire stay! Our Sheraton Club Lounge has a great wine and food selection and is very popular amongst our guests for its relaxing atmosphere and service. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my team.

Thank you for being such a loyal guest and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon again.

Warm regards,