We are staying at the Sheraton for one night on our European adventure.This is our 2nd stay here, we are also Gold SPG members.
After a long flight from Australia, we arrived just after 7.00am. We are staying in a Club room, so we went straight to the 9th floor to check in.
We were looked after by Sonia at check in, and we were very happy as our room was available for us upon check in.
Sonia also offered us breakfast and informed us of our Club room privileges.
Our room was on the 6th floor, very nice and clean room with all amenities provided.
All the staff that we have encountered have been amazing. ...customer service must be their prority, the GM should be very proud of all the staff..they are wonderful.
We will be returning back here mid August and we are looking forward to see all the staff.
Thank you all for making our stay wonderful.
Special thank you to Francesca at the Club lounge, very friendly and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton