I stayed at the Sheraton during an overnight layover at FRA. The hotel is conveniently attached to Terminal 1 of the airport via a bridge, so it is not necessary to go outside to get to the hotel, which is only a short walk from the Terminal 1 arrival area. The train to downtown and cab stand are also steps away. (I didn't venture into town since I was tired and had an early flight the next morning.)
The room was comfortable, and had desk, electrical outlets (both mainland European and British, but not US). Internet access was available for free in the lobby, and wired and wireless access was available in the room for a charge.
There is a fitness center, which I saw other people using. I didn't get to use it myself, but it is open 24 hours.
The property looked a little tired in the guest room levels, but the lobby looks newly remodeled. There are two restaurants on property plus room service.
The staff were very friendly, helpful, and spoke English well.
Overall, the convenience can't be beat, and it makes it easy to catch an early morning flight the next morning. Literally, from the checkout desk, across the bridge and to the international departure area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton