“Perfect for the overnite business traveler”

Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #28 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 26 October 2009

I've stayed there several times. Seems they have renovated. Stayed overnite before my AM flight home. Convenient to get to (Terminal 1). Great room that was big, clean, and comfortable. Had a small arrival gift of chocolate, apparently for being a return visitor. Those little things make tired business travelers very loyal...to feel well taken care of. Bathroom was big. 2 small problems: internet very expensive ($12 for 1 hour) and service at front desk a little slow. I wish hotels would just give free internet for the prices they charge ($350 USD); and the breakfast buffet was $45; not really worth it. But overall, wish I could have stayed a little longer to enjoy the room!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2009

Dear “ppage100“,

I just read your report on your recent stay at our hotel and would like to thank you for your efforts. It makes me happy to see that you enjoyed your stay.

Our offer of services is meant to make travels easier and more relaxed – for business travelers as well as tourists. We pay great attention to the small and big things voyagers need to feel at home during their stay.

Please note that all guests can use the Internet for free for 30 minutes per stay at our business lounge Link@ Sheraton. The breakfast buffet at our restaurant is a little more exclusive because we offer a large choice of the finest and freshest ingredients. For guests who do not require a big breakfast, we also offer the option of a quick breakfast in our lobby café for only 8.50 Euros. Maybe that is an alternative for you at your next stay.

I am glad that you enjoyed your room and hope very much that you will soon stay at our hotel again – we would be delighted to welcome you!

Warm regards,

Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers, Conference Center

Write a ReviewReviews (4,235)

Reviewed 25 October 2009

I stay at the airport Sheraton at least once a year traveling alone.. This Sept my family was traveling back to the US from Venice so spent the night at the hotel. We took a cab into the city- had a great German dinner- easy trip back and so great to just walk across the skybridge with only our hand luggage refreshed for the long flight back home in the morning. The staff is always very effectient and friendly. The rooms are very businesslike but very comfortable and nice bathrooms. I will be back again in November- get a Starwood card- the points add up fast. I think the stay in Sept only cost me 60 Euros.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2009

Dear KG from Oregon,

Your feedback is highly appreciated and I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. Even better – in a few weeks you will stay at our hotel again. We look forward to welcoming you and will do our best to make you feel at home. I hope you will share your feedback with us again after your next stay.

I wish you a safe journey to Frankfurt and a very pleasant stay in November. Thank you for being such a loyal Sheraton guest!

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 October 2009

My husband and I always use this hotel when we are coming from other areas of Germany and flying back to the States. The day before our flight we take the train into the Frankfurt Airport Station and are steps away from the Sheraton's front desk. We check-in, have a nice meal that evening and the next morning are well rested and again, only steps away from the airline's ticket counter to check in for our flight. This hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. This Sheraton location is highly recommended to reduce travel stress and is a perfect ending to a perfect European trip.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests from Dallas,

Thank you very, very much for your wonderful comments on your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback reads like advertising for a hotel brochure – just fabulous! Honestly, your kind words really made my day.

We will do our very best to keep up our good service and hope you will stay with us again very soon. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and for giving us 5 out of 5 possible points for excellence. I am sure you would also receive the highest score in a survey about the nicest hotel guests.

Warm wishes,

Reviewed 22 October 2009

No more than a minute's walk from the main terminal building, this large, efficient, and somewhat sterile hotel ticks a lot of boxes for the business traveller looking. There were masses of staff at reception even at busy times, meals were well organised, the efficiency of the staff gave the impression that a very tight ship is being run indeed.

There were however no little stand out moments of great service that would make the experience memorable, but if you are looking for a business hotel that will leave you in good shape for doing business then it is a very good choice.

Compliments due for the fitness facilities- excellent

Could do better : the hotel is seperated into seperate towers, served by seperate elevators. The staff could do a lot better in informing guests exactly where a given room is located. Half of my colleagues took the wrong elevator when they first checked in. I'm sure this seems so obvious for the staff that they dont think to mention it, but they should!!!

Dear Hotel Guest „kissthesunsetpig“,

You gained some good and some less positive experiences during your stay at our hotel and I am much obliged that you shared your thoughts with me by posting a commentary on TripAdvisor. We rely to a great extent on the feedback of our customers when it comes to measuring our performance quality and competence.

First of all, thank you for your commendation on the efficiency of my team. Although they did not exactly wow you, it sounds like you met the high level of service that you expected from us. I appreciate your hint about the lacking information on the location of the different rooms. I will see to it that our reception staff pays more attention to these important details.

I hope you had a safe journey home and that you will give us the pleasure to welcome you soon again to our hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2009

I stayede there for 2 days, and besides that the hotel, rooms ect was very very nice it was so good to meet a staff that where so kind. No matter in what hour or who you met of the staff, from the cleaning staff over the consierge to the man on the parking lot, they all said hallo, where eager to perform the best service and where just very friendly. That gave me a very good experience. It seemed that they likede their jobs og to be kind to the guests, not just because it is a paycheck.

So I highly recommend a stay at the Sheraton Frankfurt hotel!

Dear Hotel Guest „Danishbusiness“,

Thank you very much for your gracious feedback and commendation of our hotel staff. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our hotel crew is indeed a highly committed team. They really love working in the hotel industry and giving travelers a good time. It is my personal opinion that you simply cannot simulate friendliness – if it does not come from the heart, people will notice. That is why we pay great attention to only choosing associates with enthusiasm and passion for their job. I am glad you noticed that and it will be my pleasure to forward your comments to my team.

I send my best regards to Denmark and hope you will soon stay with us again!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 19 October 2009

We booked a pre paid club floor room and it was wonderful. Loved the private check-in and check-out on the 9th floor. The lounge food was outstanding even with cooked to order eggs at breakfast. The service was amazing and the location is great. The location is right in the airport with easy access to American Airlines. A little pricy but worth the conveience.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2009

Dear guests from Texas,

I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel and writing such a friendly feedback about your stay. It is a great encouragement for us to see that you appreciate our services on the Club floor. We make every effort to fulfill all our guests’ wishes and give them full satisfaction. We hope to have made a lasting positive impression on you so that you will soon come back and give us the pleasure to welcome you again to our hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2009

From the moment of my early morning check-in after an exhausting trip, to the moment of my check-out, the Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel and Towers at the FRA airport purveyed every bit of warm, welcoming, professional and courteous service that is associated with the Sheraton Hotel name.
My room was fresh, clean, comfortable, individually climate-controlled, tastefully decorated and appointed with relaxing colors in a refreshingly modern style. The bed was a slice of heaven as were the down pillows. The amenities were simple and complete for any traveller. The bathroom was spotless and immaculate.
The best part of the stay was that the room was perfectly silent. I never heard one noise or was disturbed in any way whatsoever.
The very best part of the stay was that I elected to have Room Service for dinner one evening. The nice thing is that the menu is available 24/7, and the offerings are tailored to suit the time of day or night. The menu is quite extensive, yet simple. I cannot express how much I was impressed by the beautiful table that was delivered by the polite Room Service server and assistant, who addressed me by name. The table was set with white linen, silver, crystal and fresh flowers. My food was kept piping hot in the steam-heated hold below the table. My salad was centered on the set table and was fresh and beautifully dressed. The bread and accompaniments framed the salad and the fresh flowers, silver and crystal just made the perfect table. The server presented my food to me by course and offered me the option of having it served on the spot or having it stay in the heated hold. He ensured that everything was perfect as I had ordered and then he wished me a good evening and a geat meal. The meal was perfect: perfect presentation, temperature, preparation and flavour. It was exactly as described by the menu.
Check-out was just as easy and courteous as check-in. There were no hitches or problems of any kind. The proximity of the hotel to the airport is a big plus.
Every single employee of this hotel is professional, courteous, polite and expertly represents Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel and Towers.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling on business or leisure. It truly was for me an "oasis" and was the perfect place to rest and recharge. There is not one thing I would ever wish to change about this hotel.
Compliments to the Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel and Towers.
Thank you.
FGG

Dear ORYGUY,

Thanks a million for this wonderful and encouraging response!

So many heartening compliments are more than we could wish for. Your friendly words are really appreciated by my entire team. I am proud of my excellent associates and know that a staff like ours is not easily to come by. We always try to make every guest happy and in your case, we have obviously achieved our goal. I wish you were still in Frankfurt because I would like to thank you in person with a hearty shake of hands for your uplifting words.

I hope that your travel plans will bring you soon again to Frankfurt and to our hotel. I would be delighted to meet you personally at your next stay and have a little chat over a cup of coffee with you as one of our warmest admirers. Please let me know when you plan your next stay at our hotel.

Warmly,