I stay at this hotel every time I am on my way back home from business travels in Europe. Its location is great if you have a morning flight out of the Frankfurt airport.
The lounge here is the best I've stayed in at any Starwood property. The hor dóeuvres are very good, as are the desserts. There's an open bar too, if you want some beverages.
As a Platinum Starwood Preferred Guest I got upgraded to a Towers room. The rooms are very modern and in top shape. The beds are comfortable.
The service at the lounge is excellent. The staff will do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable as you want.
This is my favorite business hotel in the Starwood chain. It is just a short tram ride to the city center. If you really want to see Frankfurt, I'd probably stay at the Westin Grand, but if you just want to relax on your way home, then the location right across from the international terminal just can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, Southall Travel, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton