“Excellent for an airport connection”

Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #39 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Douglas, United Kingdom
“Excellent for an airport connection”
Reviewed 13 December 2009

Hotel can be accessed by foot from the terminal. Staff in the restaurant were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 14 December 2009
Dear Hotel guest „PTD“,

I would like to thank you very much for posting a commentary on the Tripadvisor website and outlining the convenience of our hotel’s location.

I hope you had a pleasant stay with us. We would be happy to welcome you soon again and hope you will book our hotel again when you plan your next trip to Frankfurt.

Merry Christmas to you!

Yours sincerely,

Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers, Conference Center

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (450)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Austin, TX
Reviewed 11 December 2009

I stay at this hotel every time I am on my way back home from business travels in Europe. Its location is great if you have a morning flight out of the Frankfurt airport.

The lounge here is the best I've stayed in at any Starwood property. The hor dóeuvres are very good, as are the desserts. There's an open bar too, if you want some beverages.

As a Platinum Starwood Preferred Guest I got upgraded to a Towers room. The rooms are very modern and in top shape. The beds are comfortable.

The service at the lounge is excellent. The staff will do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable as you want.

This is my favorite business hotel in the Starwood chain. It is just a short tram ride to the city center. If you really want to see Frankfurt, I'd probably stay at the Westin Grand, but if you just want to relax on your way home, then the location right across from the international terminal just can't be beat.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 18 December 2009
Dear “txworldtrav”,

Your feedback is amazing and I am overwhelmed by your kindness. It is a great pleasure for us to see that our hotel is your preferred Starwood business hotel. We will of course not rest on our laurels but instead keep on trying to make all our guests happy and give them the feeling to be home away from home while staying with us.

As a Platinum member of our guest loyalty program “Starwood Preferred Guest” you travel extensively and can easily draw a comparison between different hotels. Therefore, your commendation is all the more valuable to me.

Thank you for your input and Merry Christmas!

Best wishes,

US
Reviewed 10 December 2009

I just wanted to share the oustanding customer service that I received from the staff members at this Sheraton location. The staff members were always willing to go the extra step and truly exceeded my expectations. My mom, who was staying at the hotel, was travelling to US and had an overnight layover. As she wasn't very familiar with the Frankfurt's Airport in particular, Sheraton offered to pick my mom up and guide her to the check in. Also, as my mom is not very fluent in German, Sheraton staff members offered to see if they could have some one at the check in that spoke the languages that my mom could. As I live in the US, I communicated with Sheraton staff members via e-mail and have to say was very impressed how quickly they got back to me and suggested various alternatives that would ensure that my mothers stay and the experience was absolutely oustanding during her arrival and stay at the Frankfurt's International Airport. Once again, all the arrangements made and the oustanding customer service provided made this an experience to remember. I most certainly recommend this hotel and without a doubt will continue to use their services in the future. It is always a pleasure to see courteous staff members that thrive to achieve aboslute excellence in customer service!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank Ieva28
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 11 December 2009
Dear Ieva28,

I thank you dearly for your kind words and encouraging compliments on our hotel crew.

Our associates are indeed highly committed. They delight in going the extra mile for our guests and always try to make every guest happy. I am pleased to see that we could help your mother and that she felt welcome and at home at our hotel.

We hope to see you next year, maybe together with your mom? That would be a real treat for us!

Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best for the New Year!

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2009

The best Crew, the best Area... just everything perfect

Stayed January 2008, travelled as a couple
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 10 December 2009
Dear Joanne,

A big THANK YOU to you and your parents for the very nice feedback! You are unique and perfect in your own little, cute way and can proudly say for yourself that you are the only Frankfurt Sheraton Baby in the world. We hope you will come to see us again next year. Have a jolly Christmas time!

A big hug from all of us,

Sascha Konter, Britta El Sayed Aly and the entire crew of the Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers
Colorado
Reviewed 3 December 2009

This hotel is so convenient for the air-traveler departing early the next day. As described in other reviews, the hotel is connected to the airport by a sky-bridge, and to the train station by an elevator/escalator. You have an easy walk to check into your flight, or to head out on the metro to explore Frankfurt. The hotel staff were wonderfully friendly. The concierge happily advised us on maneuvering the subway for some afternoon and evening site seeing. After visiting the Frankfurt Christmas Market and having dinner downtown, it was so easy to ride the subway back to the Sheraton, via the airport stop. Our room was very comfortable and quiet. It was the perfect place to rest up before our long flight over the Atlantic the next day. I also love the little things like being able to make coffee and tea in our room!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 8 December 2009
Dear Guest „relevart2006“,

Many, many thanks for your kind words on your recent stay at our hotel. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stopover in Frankfurt. My team will be on cloud nine when they read your commendation. They always like to make our guests feel at home and I appreciate very much that you noticed their efforts and rewarded them with your wonderful feedback.

I wish you Happy Holidays and hope you will stay with us again next year.

Yours sincerely,

colorado usa
Reviewed 2 December 2009

Twice, I have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel at the end of a month-long whirlwind tour of Europe. The beds are so comfortable, the staff so helpful that the entire experience is the perfect end to my business trip. It is like a little slice (a luxurious slice!) of home for this wandering American. I highly recommend this hotel!

Dear Ms. Reisdorff,

We were so happy to welcome you again to our hotel and I am very grateful for your wonderful commentary on your stay. You gave us the perfect Christmas gift with your kind commendation. Thank you from all of us!! We hope you will soon stay with us again. We would love to see you soon again and will do our best to make your next stay another entirely positive experience.

Merry Christmas to you and all the best for the New Year!

Yours truly,

brazil
Reviewed 20 November 2009

I have recently spent 3 days of my honeymoon in Sheraton Frankfurt. We were impressed with the excellent service and all the hotel facilities. The staff is very kindly and helpful, the rooms are absolutely clean, elegant, large, modern, comfortable, and the breakfast is amazing!

The location is perfect, almost inside the airport, and over the train station. Just a few minutes from Frankfurt downtown. It was a perfect ending to our honeymoon trip, and only a few steps from the flight check-in.

I wouldn´t think on staying anywhere else being in Frankfurt. Absolutely perfect.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ruizBrazil
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 23 November 2009
Dear newlyweds from Brazil,

We are so happy to have added some good memories to your honeymoon. I hope you had a splendid time wherever you went during these special holidays.

Many honeymooners like to stay at our hotel before they fly to a tropical, romantic destination or when they return from that trip. We love to put some extra effort into making their stay at our hotel a very special experience. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope we will see more of you in the next years.

My team and I congratulate you on your wedding and hope you will be in seventh heaven for a little while longer.

All the best to you,

Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers, Conference Center
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfurt
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
#1 of 8 in Kelsterbach
Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport
Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport
#47 of 269 in Frankfurt

Been to Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!