4,733 results
All reviews frankfurt airport sports bar cigar lounge club floor an early flight between flights business center convenient location an overnight stay salem davidoff avto convenience costas spg train germany
Reviewed 29 December 2009

Everything was ideal at this hotel, from room location, bed, bathroom shower and location, location, location! What an ideal way to end your trip with the convenience of rental car return located downstairs in airport parking structure and a short walk to Terminal 1 for our Lufthansa flight home.

Date of stay: November 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2010

Dear travelviewer1,

You highlight the convenience of short distances between the various service points at the airport. Our hotel is indeed ideally located at the heart of Frankfurt airport and that makes it easy for guests to connect with trains, planes, shops, car rentals, post office, banks and whatever the airport area still has to offer.

In my view, today’s traveling is all about convenience. Why drive to the city center when you can have all you need just a few steps away from the boarding gates? You can save time and hassle and instead relax in your comfortable hotel room, enjoy a delicious dinner or simply put your feet up and e-mail your family and friends back home.

We hope to have shown you that our hotel is a destination worthwhile stopping by and would love to see you soon again.

Best wishes and a Happy New Year!

Reviewed 28 December 2009

My husband and I choose this hotel for the night prior to our flight home to Orlando, FL at the end of our trip to Nuremberg and Garmisch based on the Trip Advisor reviews. We are very happy with our choice. We arrived by train from Garmisch late yesterday afternoon and rolled right off the train and into the hotel. In a few minutes we will check out and walk right into the airport for our flight home. This is the most convenient end of trip transition I have ever had. I agree with all previous comments. Rooms are very comfortable and attractive. I am using the in-room internet now and it has worked perfectly. The only negative I have is the room temperature. Another reviewer mentioned rooms being climate controlled. However, the room was excessively warm and fiddling with temp controls on wall did nothing to alleviate it. We are on the 8th floor. My temp gauge on my travel alarm clock reads 76 degrees F. But this is likely only an issue for winter stays.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear LilAlvy from Orlando,

I am totally amazed by your efforts to post a feedback on your stay at our hotel while you were actually still staying at the hotel! Thank you so much for the time you spent on that and the positive commendation you wrote about us.

I will gladly put up your comment on our hotel’s bulletin board so that all associates can read your uplifting words. It is usually our task to wow our guests but you have achieved quite the opposite with your commendation. We are absolutely wowed by your kindness!

Please come back soon again! The air-conditioning will surely work properly at your next stay.

Happy New Year!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 27 December 2009

We stayed here on our last night while making our way back to the US from vacationing in Germany. The lobby and main gathering area is large and open so no problem when bringing lots of luggage. The staff I had interactions with where all very friendly and spoke English. I had the family room that was large with a king bed and two doubles all in one room. This room also had a nice size bathroom with a shower on one end and a bathtub/shower combo on the other. Looked modern and was clean throughout. The only minor problems I had where the A/C did not work because I guess they had it turned off for the winter. The room was very hot when we got there and I wanted to cool it down some. I did open a window and it eventually got cooler later that night. Really no big deal because it was very cold outside. The other item was I wanted a coke to drink and this hotel does not have a small store or place to buy something like that after hours that I could find. I ended up just getting one in the room in the mini bar but was pricey as these things always are. These are two very minor things and I loved the hotel and would stay there again without a doubt!! I reserved the room by calling the main number for Sheraton and the lady I spoke with was awesome and looked for 5 minutes or so to get me the best deal and found a special offer that saved me money on the rate!
You can stay and will have no worries from what I can tell.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear TurboRambler,

I can’t decide what I like more – the wonderful feedback you wrote about your stay at our hotel or your picture in front of Schloss Neuschwanstein.

Thanks a million for sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor readers. I find your comments very valuable and hope that at your next stay – which I hope will be soon – you will give us your feedback again. We love to see our services through the eyes of our customers and use their criticism to optimize our services and thus increase the satisfaction of our guests.

Thank you for your input and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 21 December 2009

This is an ideal hotel for business traveller, the lounge is very elegant and one of
the best in all the hotels I have stayed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2009

Dear traveler from Seattle,

Many thanks for your positive feedback and the effort of posting it here. I value your evaluation very much. It makes me quite happy that you are pleased with our services, especially at the Club and Towers lounge. In that area of the hotel, guests receive premium service around the clock. We love the lounge ourselves very much and put all our heart into making out of it a true oasis for our wonderful guests – maybe that makes it so successful.

Happy Holidays to you and come back soon!

Reviewed 19 December 2009

This is really two hotels. The main part is designed for crews and people stuck at the airport overnight. The club/tower side is much, much nicer, really as good as any Sheraton I've ever stayed in anywhere. The service is great, and not too intrusive, much warmer than at some German hotels. My only complaint is the ever-present smoky scent permeates even the non-smoking rooms. Sheraton should go non-smoking.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BossFan62
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2009

Dear BossFan62,

You are absolutely right: At our hotel, the different room types are meant to meet the individual travel requirements of our guests. We offer, all in all, four room categories plus various suites.

The cozy Classic rooms that you mentioned are not only for airline crews and layover guests – they are very popular among “regular” guests as well. But our Club and Towers rooms offer a touch or two of extra comfort and special services for the more distinguished guests who like to indulge in a little bit of luxury on their travels. I am happy to see that you are an admirer of our Club and Towers area.

Please note that we have reduced the number of smoking rooms considerably over the past years. Also, it is not allowed to smoke in the public areas or restaurants at our hotel. With these measures we have achieved that non-smoking guests feel much more comfortable. Since the smoking and non-smoking floors are separated, smoke nuisance is kept largely at bay.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Merry Christmas to you!