“The perfect place to begin and end your trip to Germany”

Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #38 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Plano, Texas
“The perfect place to begin and end your trip to Germany”
Reviewed 13 October 2010

This hotel is one of my favorites. We always stay here when arriving and departing Germany. In fact, my wife and I stayed here the first night when we arrived in Frankfurt and then again the last night in Germany. Located on the airport property makes it very convenient. Our flight arrived Frankfurt early in the morning and they had a room available for us. Its is the perfect way to begin a trip. After check-in you take a shower, a brief nap and then take the train to Frankfurt. After a good nights rest, we are ready to begin our trip.

The rooms are always spotlessly clean. Even being on airport property, you cannot hear the noise from the airplanes. We had access to the conceirge lounge, which is first class. Having a glass of wine and hors d'oeuvre on the confortable couches in the lounge is the perfect way to start or end your trip.

As previously mentioned, we also spent our last night at the hotel. We turned in the rental car that evening, walked to the hotel, and relaxed as described above. The next morning we walked to the check-in counter. This is no stress traveling. Try it and you will be "hooked on it".

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
SaschaKonter, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 14 October 2010
Dear TexasPandG,

I loved reading your review! Comments like yours are the best reward for our work. Thank you very much for spending your valuable time on writing a text about your experiences at our hotel. I hope that after reading your feedback, many more guests will feel the wish to be “hooked” on staying with us.

Thank you and come back soon!

Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers, Conference Center

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (465)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 12 October 2010

I stayed here for 1 night because I missed my onward connecting flight. Make no mistake this is a quality practical hotel, comfortable room and, top class service. I would not hesitate to use this hotel again connecting through Frankfurt. A great product in every sense. I left rested and refreshed. Thank you

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
Dear paul026,

I know many guests who have stayed at our hotel for the first time because of a missed or delayed flight. Quite a lot of those people return happily to us at their next visit to Frankfurt and become regular guests of our hotel. I hope you will be one of them. We would be delighted to see you again before long.

Thank you for the good score you gave us.

Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 11 October 2010

We loved the room; very comfortable with excellent room service. The sky bridge connection with the airport made this hotel an exceptional choice.

Dear PKalian,

Thank you so much for your comments. It is always great to see that guests appreciate our efforts to make their stay easy and uncomplicated. Our room service team was very happy about your commendation.

Have a good time until your next stay, which we anticipate with pleasure.

Paris, France
Reviewed 11 October 2010

What a great hotel! A Sheraton in an Airport??? Yes! And I just spent ten days travelling Italy and Paris, staying at The Ritz, Four Seasons Florence and Hotel de Russie Roma. My average nightly expenditure at these places exceeded 1800 per night. I felt cheated, abused and ripped off with indifferent service, lack of cleanliness and I didn't get what I paid for, for sure. And then....like magic, a fabulous spotlessly clean hotel with great rooms and a found a fantastic friendly and efficient staff waiting for me, to make life a pleasure at the Sheraton in Frankfurt Airport!!!!! Hooray for the cleanliness and efficieny! A straight walk from the gate, with luggage trolley in tow to the special SPG check-in. I had used points for the stay, so I was super impressed to be upgraded to a premium floor with executive lounge access. At the buffet in the executive lounge, I found a gleamingly clean space, and great light supper. Fabulous and fresh and all kinds of beverages from beer, to spirits, to champagne to juices, sodas, etc. The room was not hung with swags of silk and crystal chandeliers, but it was lovely, in brand new condition and clean, clean,clean. After ten days in Italy, where dirty and haughty go hand in hand with indifference and overpricing and then... a mouse scampering across my 2000 per night suite at the Ritz in Paris, I was so glad to get into a room and feel clean and well cared for. The extra blanket and feather pillows I requested in advance were waiting for me in my room. The pay per view movie selection was good. All the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. It was actually fun to stay at airport. My only regret is that my flight back to US was not cancelled the next day because I would have enjoyed another night at this fun, huge, efficient, clean, sparkling, well-serviced hotel where I was made to feel like a very special guest (and I paid with starwood points). Just having the delicious special german black bread in the executive lounge was a treat! The experience, all in all, was so extraordinary that next year I have already decided I will spend my vacation dollars in Germany and not in Italy!
Thank you Sheraton....I now have a whole new country that is next on my places to explore in depth due to the fabulous haven you provided for me after a long journey at ultra luxury expensive hotels that should learn everything about providing for guests from you!
Thanks!

Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Dancemacabre
Dear allesandra,

Good grief – a mouse in your hotel room in Italy! That really must have been the last straw for your decision not to holiday in Italy again. Well, then: Welcome to Germany! I must say, your unique feedback made my day. Thank you so much for this fantastic, wonderfully written review. We certainly put great emphasis on cleanliness. That is one of the most important factors of a good hotel.

We hope you will put your plans into action and spend your next holidays in Germany. And hopefully you will include our hotel in your travel plans. We would love to see you soon again!

Best wishes,

NEW DELHI, INDIA
Reviewed 8 October 2010

I have been regularly staying in this hotel since thirty years.Rooms are well furnished with excellent accoustics and good control of air conditioning and bath room is good size. Vegetarian food in Coffee shop is also excellent. For best rates choose dates when there is no fair in Frankfurt.

Dear jhdalmia,

I am pleased to see that you are a frequently staying guest at our hotel. Thank you for your loyalty and the generous commendation that you posted here on TripAdvisor. I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you for many more years.

We would be happy to see you soon again!

UK
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Usual regular Business trip to Frankfurt and as our offices are close by booked at the Airport Sheraton. If I was to stay at a central Frankfurt hotel of similar status, by the time I add in the extra taxi fares it would be a lot dearer.

Large immaculate room, fast internet. As it was a hot afternoon and my room faced west a thoughtful touch by Housekeeping was to crank up (or down) the A/C.

Greeted as a regular stayer by Towers Reception and Lounge staff. My name was used by all Towers staff thereafter.

Had a problem connecting my laptop to the internet and visited the Business Centre where my configuration problem was quickly fixed by the knowledgeable and charmin staff.

Definitely staying here for my next visit.

Dear Opebble,

Thank you very much for giving us your feedback once again. I am glad to see that this time it was not a volcanic ash cloud that made you stay in Frankfurt. We are always happy to welcome you and appreciate that you give our hotel preference over the many others in Frankfurt. We will do our very best to make your future stays similarly positive experiences.

All the best,

Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 6 October 2010

I'm sure some people must stay at this hotel who aren't transiting the airport... but I'm not one of them. It is extremely convenient to the terminals at FRA - you don't have to go outside to go between. Staff was very professional, the room was spotless and comfortable, and everything worked smoothly. Our room faced the terminal/runways, but we did not hear any aircraft noise. The main restaurant looked nice, but was expensive (the less expensive option was closed during our stay). Definitely the best choice for an overnight stay between flights, or if you have some other need to be near FRA.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Dear andimalc,

Thanks very much for your review. I am sure many of our guests agree with you on the topic of the benefits of our location. I can only say to all travelers who read this: “You cannot get closer to the airport terminals and stay at a hotel with premium service and highly professional staff when you have a stopover in Frankfurt.”

It is great that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will travel via Frankfurt soon again and give us the pleasure to welcome you.

Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers, Conference Center
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfurt
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
#1 of 8 in Kelsterbach
Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport
Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport
#40 of 269 in Frankfurt

Been to Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!