Says it all above very expensive, I am a business traveller and expect an iron . Told no iron available with attitude , they need to get over themselves and provide basic services . I expect soooo much more for €500 a night . Also €30 for 3 shrimp and a handful of pasta - one frequent traveller that won't be frequenting this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1876, the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof is located in the heart of the city in middle of the historic, financial district, near the cathedral where the emperor's coronation once took place. Our hotel attracts global travellers who are as unique as our 303 luxurious rooms. Choose from traditional or modern decor; the extravagant and timeless elegance of the interior fulfils even the most sophisticated desires of our guests. In the morning we welcome you to one of the best breakfasts in the city, with exquisite delicacies served in our "Hofgarten" restaurant. The "Autorenbar" invites you to join us for a royal afternoon tea, before it becomes an evening hotspot in the Main-metropolis serving a choice of select spirits. Spoil your senses by choosing to dine at our Michelin starred restaurant Francais or our iconic restaurant OSCAR*S. Experience the largest SPA in Frankfurt where effortless luxury, creativity, and the art of well-being are combined. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof Frankfurt
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof Hotel Frankfurt