The Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof oozes character every day of the year but during the hoiiday season it truly shines. You couldn't help but smile when viewing the Christmas trees, wreaths, ornaments and other decorations. There was even a small log chalet, similar to a Swiss Stuva, set up outside the entrance serving traditional German fare and hot toddies. The food was not exceptional but held a fun atmosphere.
Our junior suite was in the newly renovated section of the hotel and was absolutely amazing. I would have been happy to stay in the room during our entire visit because of its opulence. Plush fabrics, comfy bed, gorgeous bar area with a Nespresso machine, chaise lounge for relaxing, walk in closet and a vast marble bathroom with separate tub, large jetted shower, separate toilet room, large vanity area with 2 sinks and flat screen television. The hotel even provided a doggy bed and bowl for our small pooch, who always travels with us. A surcharge is added for bringing your pet but is well worth the cost.
We enjoyed cocktails, with snacks, in the lobby bar each evening and the staff were always attentive. The location for business or pleasure is perfect as the hotel is in the heart of the old town and financial district. I'm becoming a huge fan of the Steigenberger chain having now stayed here, in Vienna and Zurich. The hotel is expensive and charging for internet is almost archaic but I"m looking forward to trying another Steigenberger location soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1876, the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof is located in the heart of the city in middle of the historic, financial district, near the cathedral where the emperor's coronation once took place. Our hotel attracts global travellers who are as unique as our 303 luxurious rooms. Choose from traditional or modern decor; the extravagant and timeless elegance of the interior fulfils even the most sophisticated desires of our guests. In the morning we welcome you to one of the best breakfasts in the city, with exquisite delicacies served in our "Hofgarten" restaurant. The "Autorenbar" invites you to join us for a royal afternoon tea, before it becomes an evening hotspot in the Main-metropolis serving a choice of select spirits. Spoil your senses by choosing to dine at our Michelin starred restaurant Francais or our iconic restaurant OSCAR*S. Experience the largest SPA in Frankfurt where effortless luxury, creativity, and the art of well-being are combined. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof Frankfurt
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof Hotel Frankfurt