We stayed here for one night just before we flew out of Frankfurt. We chose this hotel as it was cheaper than the other SPG hotels closer to the airport.
1) we were upgraded to a SPG member room and had a view of the city park. It was nice.
2) Gym was 24 hr. The hotel staff was very gracious about opening it for me at 4:30a.m. in the morning.
3) Staff was efficient, albeit cool to the customers.
1) the room was small.
2) everywhere felt tired and dusty.
3) the gym was inside of the swimming pool. It was hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centrally located Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel is set in greenery and has 396 modern rooms, swimming pool, sauna, 2 restaurants, a bar and 14 conference rooms. The rooms and suites feature elegant furniture in warm colours and fine fabrics, thus creating a very pleasant atmosphere.Well-being at its best awaits you in our spacious spa landscape. Switch off during an intensive workout on modern equipment in our newly designed Sheraton Fitness. Swim some laps in our generously sized pool. Leave everything behind and simply relax - either in our Finnish sauna or in the steam bath. We will be glad to arrange a time for you. Discover the numerous jogging paths in the municipal forest right on the doorstep or play to your heart's content on an 18-hole golf course in the adjacent golf club. Pamper yourself with a nice massage at the end. Smokers can enjoy a drink in the elegant Davidoff Lounge. And during summer time it is "Biergarten"time in the Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel.Let us spoil you with international and Bavarian a la carte specialties in our 2 elegant restaurants. Afterwards you are directly whisked to the bar and lounge 44 where you can sip a drink or a cocktail in a cosy atmosphere.Our nice summer terrace and the 14 banquet rooms are perfect for conferences and can seat up to 500 people. Set right by the town forest in the Frankfurt district of Niederrad, the hotel has a very good access to the motorway, the town centre and the international airport.The specially designed communal lounge area features contemporary technology like multiple Internet-enabled workstations with WLAN and laptop connectivity plus printing services. Comfortable seating, a plasma television, refreshments, magazines and games create an welcoming ambience.This meeting point is a cosy place for busy travellers! Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Congress Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Sheraton