With some changes, this could rate as the best airport hotel around Frankfurt International. Yes, there is a line at the front desk, ALWAYS. It would even be possible for the managers that sit at there desks ( not visible to the guests but the girls do go back to ask them about every important decision ) to actually WORK the check in desk when needed ! And the girls working the front desk do not listen to there guests or understand that we are GUESTS or "fully" understand the hotel business, as they should. After my UIA connector flight to Lufthansa was 5 minutes late and LUFTHANSA slammed the door on 30 passengers trying to board the flight (while the plane was still there ) we were not very happy travelers so I told the girl I was willing to pay for an upgraded room to make the best of the situation for my 13 year old daughter and myself. The girl said I will upgrade you for free. I thought great ! Got to the room, very small, one bed for us to share ! Well folks that wasnt good ! Then check out. Hahahaha.. What a joke ! 6 am and YES a line ! They tried to charge me for there internet twice ( another terrible story ) and also for using the phone twice. Well I did try to call the front desk 10 times but obviously they are to busy to answer !! The girl even questioned me about making calls and this was after I admitted to taking 1 bottle of water from the mini bar proving to you all that I am not a liar !! So in order to make this review more helpful and faster to read I will rate the important things 1 - 10, 10 being the best.
Hotel Service = 2.. Restuarant service = 7 Shuttle = 10 Food Quality = 8 Size, view and cleanliness of room 6 Helpfulness of entire hotel staff = 2 Overall attitude of hotel staff = 3 Beauty of Hotel = 5 Overall value = the 3 star hotel that it truly is. My suggestion to hotel management. Have several meetings and teach your staff not only about trip advisor but about how to treat your GUESTS. AND IMMEDIATELY STOP trying to make it the customers fault whatever it is !! Find a dam solution to make the customer happy and do it quick with a smile ! We do not care who is right or wrong, we need something and we are paying for it, meaning your service ! You are in the service business and we expect such service, not to be treated as though everything is our fault !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt! The conference and business hotel with 570 rooms and 40 conference rooms at the Frankfurt Airport is the first choice address when it comes to business events and offers everything to make meetings, conferences, banquets, congresses or events a success. Only four minutes from Frankfurt Airport and reachable every 20 minutes with the free 24 hours Express-Airport-Shuttle, an oasis full of friendliness, professionalism and cosiness with a beautiful view into nature is awaiting you. Here, recreation and relaxation have top priority: before or after the conference, in one of the 40 conference rooms with a total of 2000 square metres on level-access flooring, in our four restaurants, on the summer terraces, in the pool with a panoramic view or at the catering. WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s is free for guests in all hotels of the Steigenberger Hotels AG. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de and TravelUp so you can book your Steigenberger Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Airport Frankfurt
- Hotel Steigenberger Airport