Steigenberger Airport Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$299
US$347
US$186
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Airport(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$199
US$193
US$127
US$103
3,773 results
All reviewsexecutive towerfree shuttleshuttle serviceruns every minutesfamily roomnext morninglobby barexcellent hotellong flightbetween flightsbusiness hotelbusiness tripshort staydowntown frankfurtconvenient locationairlinegermany
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Looking for a reasonable airport hotel at Frankfurt airport I selected the one with the typical German name Steigenberger - sounds kind of alpine to me. Getting there I realized - this is not just a decent place, this is the very special airport hotel I am looking for! It did help me to travel nicely.

The shuttles are frequent and well organized - as if still at the Arrivals gate the sign Reception pops up in front of you. Everything in the Steigenberger was flawless - the naturally friendly, helpful and fast working staff, the rooms, the equipment, restaurants and bar. And everything one needs for a reasonable price in a hotel before the trip next morning - relax and sleep in full comfort, enjoy once more excellent German food and drinks, be safe and in time - happens nicely and easily, with no rush or effort,

I would like to thank the staff for their good work and care. Next time I stop at Frankfurt I know where is my place to spend the night. Probably it will work well for a business meeting, too - here the city troubles can be avoided, and everyone continues by the own flight.

Boris, North Carolina

Room Tip: The rooms looking to the forest are more relaxing. And the rooms in the Executive tower are exceptional - the best ever room I have got at airports and even in some touristic cities.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear Boris M;
Thank you for your great feedback and your positive review of the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt on TripAdvisor .
I am very pleased that you felt so comfortable and our team was able to provide you with the service you expected. It is truly our goal to give our guests a feeling of wellbeing. We take care of everything while you are relaxed doing your work or other things.
We will be happy if you visit us again soon. Of course we also organize a perfect meeting or an extended business trip for you. A pleasure!
Meanwhile all the best and many greetings to North Carolina

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Lufthansa deposited me in Frankfurt 3 hours late from Milan (a flight that the pilot managed to complete in 50 minutes) and, needless to say, my connecting flight to Johannesburg had left without me. I wasn't looking forward to a night in an "airport hotel", but was pleasantly surprised by the Steigenberger. Check in for a host of disgruntled and tired travelers was extremely efficient and the room was more than adequate with a decent bathroom and a good shower facility. Food, unsurprisingly, was a help yourself affair in a communal dining area, so I can't comment on the restaurant. Staff was friendly and helpful - traits that could, perhaps, be passed on to Lufthansa at the airport.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

Dear willierJohannesburg;
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are grateful that you have taken the time for it and share your good experiences.
I am delighted that you were satisfied with our check-in handling, your room and our service and you recommended the Steigenberger Airport Hotel. It is important for my colleagues and me to get your feedback so we always know whether we can meet your expectations.
I look forward to your next visit, also happy if you choose our hotel for a "voluntary" stay when you come to Frankfurt.
All the best so far and best regards to Johannesburg

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I checked in at about 3.00am after Lufthansa cancelled a departure due to the new 11.00pm ban on departures from Frankfurt. I was given a beautiful room in the executive tower. It was new, modern, very large, clean and had everything one needed, including a Nespresso machine. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and the shuttle service departs to the airport every 15 minutes. I would happily stay here again. Could happily have stayed a week

Room Tip: The Executive wing has great rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Dear SuperSpeed;
It is a great pleasure for me to read, that you have rated our hotel so positive. Thank you for that.
I'm glad you have chosen the Steigenberger Airport Hotel for your day stay up to your new departure. Thank you for your kind words about our executive area, our staff and the free 24 hours airport shuttle service.
If you come to Frankfurt the next time please visit us again, also for a week, we would be happy. We will be pleased to inspire you with our other highlights, such as three restaurants, pool, and the urban forest.
Kind regards to South Africa

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stayed here for two nights while on company business. The hotel was very clean, and the staff was friendly and courteous. I was a bit confused by the unfamiliar type of light switches. However, I was able to figure them out in a couple of minutes. Perhaps there could be a card in the room with instructions. The adjacent restaurant, Unterschweinstiege, was superb, as well as convenient.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Dear Huespedes;
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and that you spent the time for it.
I am very pleased to read that you felt as well with us during your business stay. Thank you for your positive words about our staff and the cleanliness of our hotel.
I also thank you for your great feedback about our traditional restaurant Unterschweinstiege. It is a matter of fact that this is unique for an airport hotel. In particular, the summer terrace and the seasonal, regional dishes are popular with our guests.
Visit us again soon, also during a private trip. We are looking forward to it.
Greetings to New York

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I believe this is one of my rare last-minute reservation where I really got what I needed. Booked over the company's agency, I thought a hotel near the airport would be noisy and difficult to get to my meetings.

Neverhtless, late arrival at night makes this an excelent choice. Executive lounge room was spacious and I did not hear a single plane even if the hotel is literally at the airport surroundings. A/C was tricky to find and adjust, just close to the bed on an electronic panel.

Great restaurant and snack bar. Wide choice for breakfast, mine was supposed to be included, they insisted it wasn't so you have systematically to sign a bill, but it came out it WAS included and no additional charge was made.

Extremely friendly and available Staff, at least 4 people handling check-in and out at reception desk. Large amount of guests upon check-out but had not to wait more than 2 minutes.

Make sure to get the FREE Steigenberger shuttle, comes every 15 minutes (I was in T2), it would be a waste of time and money to use a taxi for a 3 minutes ride!

Room Tip: I was on 3rd floor of Executive Lounge, silence guaranteed.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
airporthotelfra, Public Relations Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear StylishBackpacker;
Thank you for taking the time to provide reviewers on TripAdvisor your comments regarding your stay at the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt.
We are glad you enjoyed our overall service, our executive tower and hotel amenities.
Most of our guests are repeatedly surprised by the price/performance ratio at our hotel. I am appreciate you enjoyed our free airport shuttle and our breakfast buffet.
I hope we can welcome you again soon at Steigenberger Airport Hotel.
Many greetings to Paris