We did not manage to get the Frankfurt-Toronto coming from Munich. We were put in this hotel by Air Canada and we were not disappointing. Very clean lobby, nice room, funny swimming pool at the top of the hotel with some Jacuzzi inside and waterfall. Enormous breakfast in one of the restaurant, shuttle to go to the airport.This is a very good standard hotel. Like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt! The conference and business hotel with 570 rooms and 40 conference rooms at the Frankfurt Airport is the first choice address when it comes to a stay near Frankfurt`s international hub. Only four minutes from Frankfurt Airport and reachable every 20 minutes with the free 24 hours Express-Airport-Shuttle from Terminal 1 and 2 (2 busses), an oasis full of friendliness, professionalism and cosiness with a beautiful view into nature is awaiting you. Here, recreation and relaxation have top priority: before or after a meeting, in one of the 40 conference rooms with 2000 square metres, in our four restaurants, on one of our 3 summer terraces, in the pool or at our modern gym with a panoramic view at our OpenSky Wellness & Fitness area. WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 1Mbit/s as well as one bottle of water upon arrival in the room (0,5l) is free for guests our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Airport Frankfurt
- Hotel Steigenberger Airport