Really. It's 2013 and they are charging colossal amounts for wifi. It is quick wifi though.
And there is no separate soap in the bathroom. Everything is in a dispenser. And a single bed. And an analogue TV from the 90's.....
Room service was €14 for 3 sausages and two pieces of bread.
This hotel is here for one reason and one reason only - to make a profit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt! The conference and business hotel with 570 rooms and 40 conference rooms at the Frankfurt Airport is the first choice address when it comes to business events and offers everything to make meetings, conferences, banquets, congresses or events a success. Only four minutes from Frankfurt Airport and reachable every 20 minutes with the free 24 hours Express-Airport-Shuttle, an oasis full of friendliness, professionalism and cosiness with a beautiful view into nature is awaiting you. Here, recreation and relaxation have top priority: before or after the conference, in one of the 40 conference rooms with a total of 2000 square metres on level-access flooring, in our four restaurants, on the summer terraces, in the pool with a panoramic view or at the catering. WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s is free for guests in all hotels of the Steigenberger Hotels AG. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Steigenberger AG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Airport Frankfurt
- Hotel Steigenberger Airport