“Great Korean food”

Dining options: Reservations
Berlin
“Great Korean food”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Amazing Korean food. Must try! Doesn't look superb from the outside but very friendly and once you sit there and see and smell all the fantastic food, you will love it!

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Frankfurt
“A Korean gem”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Had heard that Koreans all over Frankfurt go here to have lunch. I tried it out and was more than pleased with the food and the people working there.

Normally I take the 10 Euro lunch menu, which includes several small dishes that you share with your table and one bigger dish and soup per person. A lot of food, but everything is fresh so you feel great afterwards.

• Visited August 2013
Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
“A gem in Frankfurt!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

First of all, I would like to say that contrary to other reviews I found our meal to be very good value! We had 2 green tea, 3 servings of rice wine, a beer, and a main that was for 2 persons which came with a large number of sides, and our bill came to 45 eur.
I think if you are comparing this place to an express take out, then yes it costs more. However the food is superb, our pork belly was cooked and flavoured like no other I had tasted, and everything is authentic. I can imagine that delivering this authenticity requires importing a lot of ingredients in from Korea and is not cheap.
Mr. and Mrs. Lee are very friendly and I enjoyed the whole experience. I can't wait to go back and try the other dishes

• Visited February 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“very familiar”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I came here twice with my boyfriend after we felt in love with the Korean kitchen on holiday in Seoul in May 2012. Compared with other Korean restaurants we have tried already, this one seemed quite familiar. I think the woman and the man serving the dishes are a couple. They are very pleasant and caring persons. They serve a lot of very good side dishes. I found in some places in Germany that the restaurants are stingy with the so typical side dishes, not so here!
Just be aware that the chili noodles are really spicy, so don't put all the sauce you get as I did :)

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank blanclilac
Frankfurt
“Very authentic”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Had lunch at this venue. They have a special every day, one of the main dishes are available for 10 Euro. It comes with 10 sides (never had that many at a Korean place). Tasted really good, what can I say, feels like they cook like they would cook for themselves (I believe Mr Lee had the same dish after I left ;)

• Visited January 2013