“Popular but crap service...”
Review of Bar ohne Namen

Bar ohne Namen
Ranked #283 of 2,465 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, European
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Popular but crap service...”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This place is totally overrated if you plan on actually having a drink. We went there on recommendation of locals and judging by the crowd, it appears to be the next best thing. However, once it came to drinks and service, I can think of a lot better and friendlier places... with staff that make an effort.

Beware, the policy there is that you pay before get anything delivered - we waited over 40 min for the drinks that we were cashed up 40 mins earlier! Not my kind of place...

• Visited August 2013

Frankfurt, Germany
“waitress could be nicer”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I have been there a couple of days ago. I went there with a friend to have a drink. Atmosphere is nice, decoration is dark, everything simple, the music was very good!! I had a martini which was good, price was ok (8 euros) but the waitress could have been nicer. We had the feeling to disturb her by ordering our drinks. The location of that bar is great because it's central and near everything... clubs, hotels, train station, cinema, etc.

• Visited October 2012
La Jolla, California
“Best Mixologists and quality drink ingredients I've ever seen”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Think all Mixologists there are great but we got lucky with Boris. Never seen a bartender work so hard, make such great drinks, and give such service. We tried 4 different drinks and each one seemed better than the one before and different than anything I have ever tried. Could not rave about this place enough.

Visited September 2012