Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
Orbitz.com
US$307
US$262
  • Restaurant
Hotel Europa Life(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$126
US$116
HIExpress.com
2,491 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefrankfurt airportlong distance train stationnext morningfollow the signsan early flightmain terminalgarden innsame buildingwalk in showerrental carbetween flightsmodern hotelconvenient locationbusiness centerone night staysquaire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I stayed at Hilton Frankfurt for one night while in transit, having taken the high speed ICE train from near Munich. The hotel is in the best locatation, just over the train station at the airport. The indoor walk to airport check-in the next morning was only 10 minutes.

TIP: Before you arrive at this hotel,....when you are on the lower concours level, there is an excellent grocery store located at the far end away from the hotel. There you can get some fresh snacks like fruit salads.

The property looks brand new, and during my stay, was not even half full.

> Reception: Very friendly and helpful
> Elevators: Fast and with a view
> Executive floor: Has free news papers and shoe shine machine
> Gym: Fairly large and well equpped with state of the art equipment
> Pool, Saunas: I saw them, but didn't use them

> Room: As in other new Hilton properties I've stayed in lately, the rooms are very full featured and seem well suited to the business traveller with a large work desk with telephone and adjustable chair. The bed didn't have the "sleep system" with adjustable comfort level, but it was very comfortable anyway.
I had a problem using my wireless mouse on the glass desk surface. They should include a mouse pad
Everything worked perfectly in the room.

>Lounge: Very large with key access. I arrived shortly after 8pm, and just as I was getting some snacks, they started taking food away. It was done in a very efficient manner (i.e. very quickly), even though there were only 5 people in the lounge and I had just arrived and been greeted by the same staff that started to clear the food away. It seemed they didn't want to give me 10 minutes grace period to get some food.,,,kind of odd.

What I liked:
> Great location for train and flights
> Modern and well designed
> Room design, amenities and functionality
> Value when using Hilton Honors for upgrade
> Great facilities like Gym, Saunas, Pool, Lounge

To Improve:
> Add a mouse pad on the glass desk surface
> Advise lounge staff to not be so aggressive and quick in shutting down the snack service in the evening. In my case, they could have come to me and advised me something like "last call on food sir" This would have been very easy because there were only 5 people in the lounge at the time.

Conclusion:
My new favorite Frankfurt airport stop-over hotel

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the executive floor with your Hilton Honors status
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank deathracer
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Dear deathracer,
Thank you very much for your excellent review and great recommendations!
We certainly like your conclusion "My new favorite Frankfurt airport stop-over hotel" and look eagerly forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Just perfect. Nice big rooms. So clean. So comfortable. Great air-conditioning - able to easily control temp. Fast room service. Powerful water pressure ! extremely quite - amazing sound-proofing, doors that don't slam - gently closing & locking. Staff - super professional & friendly. This is the place to stay at Frankfurt airport.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank DazeofOurLives
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

Dear DazeofOurLives,
Thank you very much for your "perfect" review of the Hilton Frankfurt Airport and especially for your comments on our staff, wow!
DazeofOurlives, we are very much looking forward to welcome you back again!
Best regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2012

I had an overnight in the middle of a long flight and stayed at the HGI. The Squaire is about a 10 minute walk from the airport and was well worth the journey with my bags. The hotel was clean, organized, and attractive. The staff was friendly and attentive. The room was very nice, well appointed, and extremely quiet. I might have lucked out with quiet neighbors (or empty rooms next door), but I didn't hear a thing inside my room. In fact, I couldn't hear the busy highway out my window if I tried.

The Squaire offers plenty of restaurants and easy connections. The S-Bahn station is less than 5 minutes walk and the IC trains are even closer. There were a few little grocery stores for the necessities and water, coffee shops, and numerous restaurants (Asian, Italian, and German options, at least).

The bed was very firm, although I realized (the next morning, of course) that there was a placard indicating how to adjust it....

I was impressed and would definitely stay here again if I wanted to be near the airport.

Room Tip: The bed firmness is adjustable!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2012

Dear TBDWorldTraveler,
Thank you very much for your kind words praising our hotel!
The Hilton Frankfurt Airport is located adjacent to the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport.
Both hotels have a high level of service, however the Hiton is a full service hotel while the HGI is a focused service, or upper midmarket hotel, where we concentrate especially on a good night sleep (the firmness of the mattrass can be manually adjusted by the guest as you noticed...) and great working space (oversized desk and Herman Miller "Mira" desk chair), and all elementary needs to make your stay most succesfull, amongst others. The Hilton Frankfurt Airport offers an even wider range of services and has a very special design throughout all areas.
TBDWorldTraveler, we look forward to your next trip and hope you will stay with one of our two hotels at Frankfurt Airport again. You might want to try the delicious cakes in the "FIFTH, Lounge & Bar" (located in the lobby of the Hilton Frankfurt Airport), these were crafted by the 1997 World Champion Patissier!

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Hilton Frankfurt Airport is a newly established hotel with eye catching modern architecture. For short stays in Frankfurt this hotel is just the place to be. You can not imagine how quite is this hotel as you think you are in the middle of desert, completely sound proof, it is amazing how they made it.The rooms are spacious with a large and well equipped bathroom.The room amenities are brand new and to sum up just in one word: "CLEAN". The sleep quality was perfect thanks to the comfortable bed and pillows. You will receive high level of service with beautiful smiles. I also enjoyed the bar a lot, great food , great service. I will highly recommend and will go back for sure.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear mehrdadnb,
Thank you very much for writing such a great review of the Hilton Frankfurt Airport!
Besides your excellent comments on the location and the "hardware", I truly appreciate your remarks on our team members giving "high levels of service with a smile", you truly make us feel proud. Thank you mehrdadnb!
We hope to welcome you back soon!
Best regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Start of the stay was a bit rocky with no record of my booking - however all was sorted - but the new staff still need a bit of further training.

Also assigned a fairly compact room - with a small bathroom with the poorly designed shower over the bath, which also didn't drain properly.

Despite the small size of the room - it was well furnished and I really like the look and design of the hotel.

The executive lounge was huge but largely deserted during my stay.

Not really sold if it was worth the price difference with the equally new Hilton Garden Inn but other than the bathroom a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Dear crb412,
Thank you very much for your nice and useful feedback.
crb412, I am sorry to see that you were less than 100% satisfied with the way we found your reservation. I have reemphasized the process to track single reservations to ensure full satisfaction on your next stay.
The Executive Lounge is certainly one of several "design highlights" in the hotel. This oversized loung allows our guests more than enough space to work, snack and/or relax. Especially after a (long) flight you might have experienced this as a welcome feeling!
crb412, I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon, no matter which of the two hotels you choose to stay at!