“New and nice”

Ranked #10 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
california
“New and nice”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel's executive level. The hotel was new and modern. The bath had both a tub and shower option which wuld be important for some folks. The breakfast in the lounge was very good. Which was a blessign for me as my flight was delayed and I was over thirty hours getting home with only one airline meal. The only negative is that a person traveling by car would find it hard to go to the hotle, check in and then drop off a rental car.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 19 April 2013
Dear bubba65,

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! With regards to checking in before returning your rental car, we would recommend to use the hotel parking directly below the hotel’s lobby. This way you easily check in, drop your luggage and then return your car.

Bubba65, I hope we will be able to welcome you back soon!

Best regards from Frankfurt,

Christiane K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Madisonville, Louisiana
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I needed a hotel to stay at for the night to prepare for a very early flight back to JFK. The Hilton Frankfurt Airport was about a 10 minute walk from the FRA main terminal. The walk is completely covered and very easy to navigate with the signage posted.

I walked into the lobby and noticed all of the grand copper work in the atrium as well as the contemporary art sculptures using light and fabric.

The rooms are really awesome because of the modern design, very clean, and comfortable atmosphere. I was blown away with the design and feel of the rooms.

Now many people think that airport hotels would be noisy but they must of used at least 2 panes or even 3 panes glass plus sound insulation walls because i could not hear a thing.

This hotel has excellent customer service, clean rooms, and a great location. Nothing short of what i expect when I’m in Germany.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Dear tluehr1,

Many thanks for your excellent review! Great to see that you are happy with our unique location, the look and feel of our rooms and especially our guest service.
The sound-proofing of the entire building is indeed exceptional, although being situated so close to the airport and directly above the ICE train station, we offer a completely noise-free hotel.

What more to say than Thanks Again and come back soon, tluehr1!

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 9 April 2013

here's the thing, it took over an hour to check in because I booked with gala hotels, but they use an intermediary to pay Hilton, and Hilton hadn't gotten money I had paid to gala inns over a month before I went so Hilton had to work with gala to find the payment i'd made and in the interim I had to sit in the lobby and wait. gala has to improve its processing. you MUST print out your records but even with my records showing gala confirmed I had paid, Hilton wouldn't check me in until the payment from the intermediary company was made. hotel is very convenient to Frankfurt airport train station, from the airport itself there is quite a long walk through very congested walk way. if you are arriving at terminal two, you must first take a bus, then still have to walk a considerable distance. but the gala rate was very very good for room, people checking in next to me had paid twice as much for their room as I had. but print out all your records, and even with them if gala doesn't resolve it's issues with intermediary company, be prepared for significant processing delays.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Dear paulatrides,

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor. I understand you stayed at the adjacent Hilton Garden Inn instead of the Hilton Frankfurt Airport. Nevertheless I am sorry to hear that the complications with your travel agency delayed your check-in.
However, I hope you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.
For your next stay, when arriving at Terminal 2, you might also want to try the sky train, which is the quickest connection between the two terminals at Frankfurt Airport.

Sudbury
Reviewed 9 April 2013

As always a lovely hotel, great bed and pillow and good service.
Location is an indoors walk from airport.
From deplaning at terminal 1 to the hotel reception, including security etc, took 30 minutes.
From exit of airport to hotel is a walk through the train station, a series of escalators and hallways. Well signed and well lit, seems long after a flight.
For just sleeping, the Garden Inn may be a more ecconomical choice!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear physiomom,

Thank you very much for being our guest several times and for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hilton Frankfurt Airport and I hope we can be your host again in the near future.

Best regards,

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 5 April 2013

This hotel is fabulous as far as airport hotels go. It is located within an easy walk from Terminal 2 along the skywalk, even if you are dragging luggage with you. The hotel is ultra-modern and being brand new just adds to the overall experience. The rooms are pretty standard Hilton hotel size (smallish), but are very well appointed and comfortable. The restaurant is very good and the breakfast is quite extensive and enjoyable. This hotel is obviously great for overnighting, but since it is located above the train station, it is very easy and convenient to get into the city very quickly and therefore could easily serve as a base for a short holiday. I was amazed at how friendly the hotel staff were and also very thankful that I never had to worry about not being able to speak German. I will definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the outside that has a view of the surrounding green area. However, don't...
Dear Beamer23,

Thank you very much for the outstanding review of your recent stay at Hilton Frankfurt Airport. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us so much! I gladly passed on your nice comments about the friendliness of our team members. They all give their best every day to exceed our guests’ expectations and it is great to see that we are on the right track.

Beamer23, we look forward to welcoming you back soon, maybe even for a short holiday to explore Frankfurt and the region.

Birmingham, AL
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Frankfurt for only one night as we had an early morning flight back to Amerika the next day. The hotel is brand new, and therefor still bright and sparkling. It has the best executive lounge I have ever experienced, so upgrade to that option if you can!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Dear jaughtman,

“the best executive lounge I have ever experienced “ – wow, thanks a lot for that! Maybe you will have some more time during your next visit, to also enjoy our restaurant RISE or the fitness and wellness facilities.
I hope you had a great flight back to the US and look forward to welcoming you again to Hilton Frankfurt Airport soon.

Best regards,

Moline, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2013

My son and I enjoyed staying at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport. The location is absolutely perfect for overnight layovers. It is a very short easy walk through the skywalk from Terminal 5 of the airport. Easy enough to find if you ask the information desk at the airport where to go (I would say not enough signs at the airport). Reception staff was very friendly and the check-in/check-out process was fast and easy. Nice big rooms with spacious bathrooms, everything was clean, new and modern. The hotel has a futuristic look/feel to it, which was pretty cool. Loved the chocolate surprise tray in our room. Room service was good. I would suggest adding bath robes and slippers to the room. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the price of breakfast buffet. I thought that 33 euros was too much for a regular-type breakfast buffet. I had a $40 breakfast buffet in an amazing hotel downtown Moscow that had everything you could think of, including caviar. The restaurant itself was nice and the service there was good.
Would come back and recommend to others.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Dear DashkaC,

Many thanks for recommending the Hilton Frankfurt Airport on Tripadvisor!
It is great to see that you and your son enjoyed the stay at our hotel. Thank you also for your nice comments on cleanliness and design of our hotel as well as the friendliness of our team members! Bathrobes and slippers are available upon request, so just let us know during your next stay.

Once again thank you for your comments and we hope to welcome you and your son back soon.

Christiane K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfurt
Steigenberger Airport Hotel
#30 of 269 in Frankfurt
NH Frankfurt Airport
#1 of 8 in Kelsterbach
Altstadt
Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof

Been to Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!