“Great service”

Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
Ranked #11 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I was due to stay at the hilton but missed my connection to Frankfurt due to weather and had a bad night in schipol so arrived at the Hilton but the people at reception were so helpful ... I got the room that had been paid for and given a check out extension to 2pm to allow me to go to the gym, refresh and get ready for my meeting. Everyone from then on we're really helpful and restored my sanity. Facilities are great but it is the staff who I would really like to praise

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Thank you so much, Ghjackson, for your fantastic comments on our team members! All our colleagues give their best every day to make our guests feel welcome and to provide them with a “home away from home”. Reviews like yours show us that we are on the right track.
I will gladly pass on your great feedback!

Once again thank you very much and hope to see you soon again at Hilton Frankfurt Airport!

Christiane K

Write a ReviewReviews (2,366)

Reviewed 18 April 2013

This Hilton is attached to the airport via enclosed walkways. Very convenient, especially if you're tired from an overnight flight. There are restaurants and shops in the same location. The train station is right there as well - a 15 minute train ride to the city center and then a very short walk to the old city. The staff was very helpful - they even gave me a laminated card with the trains and stop. The room was very clean and the executive lounge was comfortable and had a nice selection for breakfast and snacks.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Thank you Mary Anne K, for sharing your great feedback regarding your recent stay at Hilton Frankfurt Airport. The hotel is indeed only a few minutes away from the airport’s Terminal 1 and the ICE train station so our guests can reach both without ever having to leave the building. The city of Frankfurt is definitely worth a visit and I am glad you took advantage of the very easy access to the city center via public transport. Thank you also for your complimentary words on our team!

Mary Anne K, we are truly looking forward to being your host again at Hilton Frankfurt Airport!

Best regards

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Extremely nice hotel. Very clean and well appointed. The front desk was very helpful, the room was clean and the bathroom was huge! The bed was a little hard, but very comfortable. The lounge had outstanding wines and a great staff.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear Chefbear1,

“Extremely nice hotel” - thanks a lot for that and for your nice compliments to our team! I am glad you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel and the benefits of our panoramic Executive Lounge on the 10th floor. For guests seeking even more privacy and exclusivity our Executive rooms and suites with access to the lounge are certainly a great choice.

Chefbear1, I hope you will stay with us again in the near future!

Best regards

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Wonderful service, great hotel, fantastic location
only 5 minutes walk from custom and arrival lounge and 20-25 minutes from city centre via train. Very quiet atmosphere, executive lounge offers wide range of options at breakfast.
Quite clean room,
Staffs are generally polite and professional.
There are shops, chemist and restaurants just one level down from the hotel level inside the terminal.
I would definitely stay there again and I would recommend it to anybody

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Thank you so much, TayLondonUK, for posting such a great review on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that you enjoyed a fantastic stay at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport hotel, and especially your kind comments on our team members are highly appreciated. We hope you had a great time discovering the city of Frankfurt and look very much forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Frankfurt Airport soon.

Once again thank you very much for your “7-star rating”,
all the best,

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel's executive level. The hotel was new and modern. The bath had both a tub and shower option which wuld be important for some folks. The breakfast in the lounge was very good. Which was a blessign for me as my flight was delayed and I was over thirty hours getting home with only one airline meal. The only negative is that a person traveling by car would find it hard to go to the hotle, check in and then drop off a rental car.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear bubba65,

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! With regards to checking in before returning your rental car, we would recommend to use the hotel parking directly below the hotel’s lobby. This way you easily check in, drop your luggage and then return your car.

Bubba65, I hope we will be able to welcome you back soon!

Best regards from Frankfurt,

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I needed a hotel to stay at for the night to prepare for a very early flight back to JFK. The Hilton Frankfurt Airport was about a 10 minute walk from the FRA main terminal. The walk is completely covered and very easy to navigate with the signage posted.

I walked into the lobby and noticed all of the grand copper work in the atrium as well as the contemporary art sculptures using light and fabric.

The rooms are really awesome because of the modern design, very clean, and comfortable atmosphere. I was blown away with the design and feel of the rooms.

Now many people think that airport hotels would be noisy but they must of used at least 2 panes or even 3 panes glass plus sound insulation walls because i could not hear a thing.

This hotel has excellent customer service, clean rooms, and a great location. Nothing short of what i expect when I’m in Germany.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Dear tluehr1,

Many thanks for your excellent review! Great to see that you are happy with our unique location, the look and feel of our rooms and especially our guest service.
The sound-proofing of the entire building is indeed exceptional, although being situated so close to the airport and directly above the ICE train station, we offer a completely noise-free hotel.

What more to say than Thanks Again and come back soon, tluehr1!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

here's the thing, it took over an hour to check in because I booked with gala hotels, but they use an intermediary to pay Hilton, and Hilton hadn't gotten money I had paid to gala inns over a month before I went so Hilton had to work with gala to find the payment i'd made and in the interim I had to sit in the lobby and wait. gala has to improve its processing. you MUST print out your records but even with my records showing gala confirmed I had paid, Hilton wouldn't check me in until the payment from the intermediary company was made. hotel is very convenient to Frankfurt airport train station, from the airport itself there is quite a long walk through very congested walk way. if you are arriving at terminal two, you must first take a bus, then still have to walk a considerable distance. but the gala rate was very very good for room, people checking in next to me had paid twice as much for their room as I had. but print out all your records, and even with them if gala doesn't resolve it's issues with intermediary company, be prepared for significant processing delays.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Dear paulatrides,

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor. I understand you stayed at the adjacent Hilton Garden Inn instead of the Hilton Frankfurt Airport. Nevertheless I am sorry to hear that the complications with your travel agency delayed your check-in.
However, I hope you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.
For your next stay, when arriving at Terminal 2, you might also want to try the sky train, which is the quickest connection between the two terminals at Frankfurt Airport.