2,812 results
All reviews the executive lounge frankfurt airport long distance train station diamond member next morning follow the signs an early flight garden inn main terminal walk in shower rental car between flights convenient location modern hotel an overnight stay stayed one night squaire
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Frankfurt airport and rail terminal is extremely convenient, this hotel is right in the middle
Location superb
very nice facility, nice lounge, so so restaurant, nice rooms
service excellent
many times very pricey
Will I go back? Yes

Room tip: There are no bad rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Dear Voyagecritic,

Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor. Great that you were pleased with our unique location, the Executive Lounge and particularly the service experience at our hotel.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Frankfurt Airport in the near future!
Best regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We picked this hotel only for it's location. I am mostly a Marriott person. But, we had an early morning flight with no Marriott's close the to the airport. If every Hilton was this nice, I would really think about switching back to the Hilton chain.The staff is outstanding. Checking was as it should be, easy and friendly. After spending 6 nights in an older hotel in Cologne, this room was just beautiful. It was modern, clean and as others have stated, the bathroom was huge! I thought the bed was great and the linens upscale. We truly didn't want to wanted to leave the room. We had a package deal, dinner and breakfast. Due to the time of our flight, we were only able to take advantage of dinner, which was great. We are returning to Frankfurt for business in the fall and we are staying there for 3 nights.

Room tip: All the rooms are soundproof.
Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear Daph0953,

Thanks a lot for your outstanding review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel so much! Especially your fantastic comments on our team members are highly appreciated!
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the fall!

Best regards to Chicago,

Reviewed 20 April 2013

I was due to stay at the hilton but missed my connection to Frankfurt due to weather and had a bad night in schipol so arrived at the Hilton but the people at reception were so helpful ... I got the room that had been paid for and given a check out extension to 2pm to allow me to go to the gym, refresh and get ready for my meeting. Everyone from then on we're really helpful and restored my sanity. Facilities are great but it is the staff who I would really like to praise

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much, Ghjackson, for your fantastic comments on our team members! All our colleagues give their best every day to make our guests feel welcome and to provide them with a “home away from home”. Reviews like yours show us that we are on the right track.
I will gladly pass on your great feedback!

Once again thank you very much and hope to see you soon again at Hilton Frankfurt Airport!

All the best,

Reviewed 18 April 2013

This Hilton is attached to the airport via enclosed walkways. Very convenient, especially if you're tired from an overnight flight. There are restaurants and shops in the same location. The train station is right there as well - a 15 minute train ride to the city center and then a very short walk to the old city. The staff was very helpful - they even gave me a laminated card with the trains and stop. The room was very clean and the executive lounge was comfortable and had a nice selection for breakfast and snacks.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Thank you Mary Anne K, for sharing your great feedback regarding your recent stay at Hilton Frankfurt Airport. The hotel is indeed only a few minutes away from the airport’s Terminal 1 and the ICE train station so our guests can reach both without ever having to leave the building. The city of Frankfurt is definitely worth a visit and I am glad you took advantage of the very easy access to the city center via public transport. Thank you also for your complimentary words on our team!

Mary Anne K, we are truly looking forward to being your host again at Hilton Frankfurt Airport!

Best regards

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Extremely nice hotel. Very clean and well appointed. The front desk was very helpful, the room was clean and the bathroom was huge! The bed was a little hard, but very comfortable. The lounge had outstanding wines and a great staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Chefbear1,

“Extremely nice hotel” - thanks a lot for that and for your nice compliments to our team! I am glad you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel and the benefits of our panoramic Executive Lounge on the 10th floor. For guests seeking even more privacy and exclusivity our Executive rooms and suites with access to the lounge are certainly a great choice.

Chefbear1, I hope you will stay with us again in the near future!

Best regards