“A must for business travel!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
Ranked #12 of 267 Hotels in Frankfurt
Russellville, Kentucky
“A must for business travel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

I stayed one night at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport during a business trip to Germany and was absolutely amazed. First, the staff was extremely friendly. A collegue and I were greated immediately with friendly smiles upon check in. We each were upgraded to the executive floors due to my Honors status. What an amazing treat. The room was fantastic and very modern. By far the best/biggest room I have stayed in during any trip to Europe. The bathroom was one of the nices bathrooms I have ever seen. Everything looked brand new and was super clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. I don't usually sleep well at hotels but this was not the case for this trip. I had my best night sleep ever! We dined at the executive lounge that evening. The experience was awesome. The finger foods were wonderful and the drinks were of the highest quality. Best dining experience I've had at any non-resort hotel.

Everyone looking for a hotel to stay when catching a must stay here. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: Definately choose the executive floor if possible
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank mjseibert84
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Thank you very much, mjseibert84, for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay at Hilton Frankfurt Airport with the Tripadvisor community.
Your kind words are truly appreciated and it is a wonderful compliment to our entire team that you were so happy with our team members, your room and the Executive Lounge. I fully agree, especially for travelers searching for a bit more exclusivity and privacy the Executive rooms with access to the Lounge are definitely a great choice.
mjseibert84, I look forward to welcoming you back for another “best night sleep and best dining experience”!
All the best,
Christiane K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (288)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Lagos
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

I spent a one night layover here between a flight from Rome anda flight to Bilbao the following day. I was simply impressed by the quality of the room and the bathroom. The bathroom was simply top notch. The bedroom was very well laid out, clean, modern and very good quality. The bed was very comfortable. I liked that there was an iron and ironing board so I didn't have to dial (or pay) for laundry service. I didn't like that there was no free Movie channel. Sometimes you just want to relax and not listen to bad news on the free news channels. On the whole, I liked the hotel so much, I booked it for my layover the following week.

The restaurant was excellent. Special mention must be made of the very attentive Colombian waitress (I can't remember her name right now) who remembered us when we returned a week later, even remembering my colleague's dietary requirements.

And here, I must mention the most wonderful hotel staff I have ever met, a concierge called Sabi. I met him on my second stay and he enquired about our travel details, showed up on time the following day to collect us and our huge baggage, took us all the way to the nearby check in counter (we didn't know about this counter the week before and walked a verrrry long distance to the main terminal to check in) and continued with my luggage to the main terminal to the Customs office to sort out my tax refunds as I was leaving the EU. We were thoroughly impressed and tipped him more than I'm sure is usual, but he deserved every cent. I recommended the hotel to my colleague coming in a week after us and told her to ask for him, as she'd recently had surgery and walked with assistance. She called him from London and when she lost her phone before arriving Frankfurt, he checked to see that she had checked in and called to arrange assistance. My colleague called me to say he was extremely helpful and was very grateful for recommending him.

In all, it's a really lovely hotel with friendly and helpful staff and I will definitely stay here again. By the way, the wifi was free each time I was there and it was very fast.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sweetweet
Dear sweetweet,
“Totally wonderful” is also your review about our hotel. We are very grateful for your kind words, especially on our team members, and I will gladly share your compliments with them.
It is our aim to make our guests feel welcome and cared for when they stay at our hotel. Reading your comments shows us that we are on the right track!
Once again thank you so much, sweetweet! We truly look forward to your return!
See you soon and all the best,
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

This hotel is very modern, clean, comfortable and great value for money. We had a great stay while in transit from Berlin to Sydney. The hotel is above the airport railway station and then only a 10 minute walk from the hotel to Terminal 1. The Square which the hotel is part of is great way to fill in time, you can eat at a fancy restaurant or you could buy fresh salads etc at the Rewe grocey store and eat at the tables outside in the mall. There are also tea making facilities in the room a welcome bonus after a long train ride.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank vlp50
Dear vlp50,
Many thanks for posting this great review about Hilton Frankfurt Airport on Tripadvisor!
I am glad you liked the hotel as well as the easy access to the ICE railway station and the airport. By the way, another great way to spend time is to explore the shops and offers at the airport itself. And for those who have even more time in transit, I can highly recommend discovering the city center of Frankfurt. It is only 15 minutes away and offers Germany’s most imposing skyline and many interesting places to visit.
vlp50. we are looking forward to your next visit!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Beautiful hotel and very convenient to regional and local train stations, airport and restaurants. The rooms are exceptionally clean and that is no small feat given the contemporary nature of the hotel with all of the shiny surfaces which include glass tiles and mirrored table tops. The shower set up was a bit funky as ours was set up in side a tub with a glass panel which covered about a third of the tub side to prevent water from going outside of the tub. Water ended up all over the floor anyway. For older people or people with gait issues, it would be a challenge to get in to the tub and stand easily as the sides are sloped on the bottom and there is less flat surface to stand on. In another room in our party, it was a walk in shower so less of an issue with the water on the floor. A member of our party was recovering from an illness and was very weak. He needed wheelchair assistance and it was easy to obtain with notification of people at the airport and at the hotel. We were met by personnel in the lobby and then chaperoned through the whole gate/customs process. It was an incredible service at no cost to us. The hotel is very quiet as well and sleeping was not a problem.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank whitelegsofthenorth
Winnipeg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

We just spent our second stay at this hotel before a early morning flight, and again were happy we did. I wish that all airport hotels were this good. It's like being on a James Bond hotel movie set! Very clean and modern rooms, fairly sized. My only complaint is that the standard room has a weird shower set-up in which the premium room on our prior stay had much better. The room service is wildly expensive, more than at a Four Season's, and it's a Hilton. Regardless, will return.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Adrian S
Dear Adrian S,
Thank you so much for rating the Hilton Frankfurt Airport as “one of the best Airport hotels”! It is absolutely great to see that you enjoyed your time with us so much.
I hope we can soon welcome you for your third stay!
Moscow, Russia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

Pleasant and modern the way I like it. Much better value than Sheraton which is a little bit closer to the terminals but is more expensive and somewhat warn. Internet is a definitive weak spot of Sheraton this hotel. It was not working during my stay in February. And on my April stay I realized that it costs a fortune to get online. It is rather ironic that in Hilton's Double Tree sister hotel which is right next door Internet is free of charge.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Dear Anton K,
Thank you for sharing this review on Tripadvisor and for staying with us several times already! I am glad to see that you are overall happy with our hotel, however I am very sorry for the Internet experience during your stay in February.
I hope we can welcome you back soon!
All the best,
Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

It's a very nice hotel to be in Frankfurt for a early flight or to delight the city for some days. You can take the metro and in 15 minutes you are in down town. Very good breakfast and the staff is friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

1 Thank L. & B. F
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Dear L. & B. F,
It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope next time you will also have time to discover a bit more of our hotel. In addition to the good breakfast I can highly recommend trying out the dinner menu at our RISE restaurant or to enjoy one of the cakes at The FIFTH, Lounge & Bar, crafted by a real world champion pastry chef.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Christiane K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfurt
Steigenberger Airport Hotel
#26 of 267 in Frankfurt
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,865 reviews
NH Frankfurt Airport
#1 of 7 in Kelsterbach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,302 reviews
Altstadt
Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof

Been to Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!