Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
NH Frankfurt Airport(Kelsterbach)
2,491 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefrankfurt airportlong distance train stationnext morningfollow the signsan early flightmain terminalgarden innsame buildingwalk in showerrental carbetween flightsmodern hotelconvenient locationbusiness centerone night staysquaire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2013

After a very busy 5 week trip through the UK and Europe, it was a great relief to settle in to a 7th floor room overlooking the forests around the Frankfurt AP and Frankfurt in the distance. The shops, restaurants and grocery store in the airport meant that I did not have to get on another bus or train to get dinner and breakfast the next day. The hotel was a bit more expensive than I stayed in usually but the convenience and the nice appointed room itself was perfect for my last day before flying home. A wider selection of TV channels than I had found before ensured I could catch up on news and movies. The ability to walk out the door, thru the airport and on to my flight the next day was comforting after all the travelling I had done in the weeks before.

Room Tip: I asked for a view if possible, that was about it. Got a front row seat for a huge thunder and lightening storm in late afternoon! Don't think you can request that though.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Nancy F,

It makes us very happy to read that your 5-week trip found a pleasant ending with an enjoyable stay at our hotel.
Thanks a lot for being our guest and I hope you will visit us again when your travels take you back to Frankfurt in the future.

Best regards to Whistler,

Reviewed 11 August 2013

This is a modern well maintined hotel, linked to the airport by a footbridge.  Our room was a reasonable size, the bathroom was well lit and had a good shower.  The decor was pleasant enough - no character to it, but you wouldn't really expect that.  More importantly, the sound proofing must be excellent, as we didn't hear a plane all night.  We had a good size safe but there weren't many power sockets about.  There is also free tea and coffee.  There is an office area with PCs and printers near reception, which is handy for on line check in and gives you some web access.  There is no free wi-fi, not even in the lobby and public areas let alone in your room.  The amount they charge is a massive rip off and unfortunately, seems to be the HIlton way.  Otherwise, a great place to stop over or wait for an early flight out of Frankfurt.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Monk-san,

Thanks a lot for your review on Tripadvisor.
The soundproofing of the entire building is really unique and certainly a big plus at such a busy location. Thank you for your comments on the power sockets and Internet, it definitely helps us to monitor and improve our services.
Monk-san, we very much appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I stayed at the Hilton for 2 nights in conjunction with business meetings at the nearby conference centre. The location is top notch - a short indoor stroll from terminal 1 to the hotel. There are also a lot of different fast food outlets with a wide variety of good options in the same centre. The conference centre is also in the Squaire and is less than 5 minutes away (currently less than 1/2 price at the conf. facility compared to the same offering at the hotel, brand new and very professional).
Check-in was smooth and professional. I had to tell the receptionist about my Hilton Honors membership. Always feels better to be asked, but this is just about the same everywhere.
The room was very nice and comfortable. Good working space at the desk. Wonderful design chair, good bed and lots of pillows in different styles. The bathroom was ok, but a bit small - especially when using the shower in the bathtub. I missed a standard hand soap when washing my hands, but plenty of other remedies to choose between.
Breakfast was great. Lots of options ranging from comfort food to very healthy and a fantastic orange juice.
Two things came across as negative. The price for the WiFi service was Euro 19 and only allowed for 2 devices/24 hours. It is about time for Hilton to start offering at least a basic free to guest service (you can get it in the lobby area for 1 hour - but not after check-out). I also had to take a bottle of water from the minibar one night. Euro 7.75 for a small bottle of water is a direct insult to the hotel guests! Wonder why no-one uses the minibars anymore...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Our family recently traveled through Frankfurt and had the best experience. We were traveling with our 70lb hunting dog and were pleasantly surprised by everything. The airport was beautiful and customs were polite, easy. The walk to the Hilton? Easy easy. You don't even have to leave the complex. The hotel? Gorgeous. Stunning lobby, clean architectural lines, comfy room. The beer? We are definitely going back. Frankfurt is my new Hub-Of-Choice in Europe - Hilton my preferred layover. (The HILTON GARDEN does not allow dogs...though their rooms are just next door, and fine for those looking for a less expensive option.)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013

While traveling between Central Asia and the US, my wife and I had an extended layover in Frankfurt and decided to rent a dayroom. After searching a bit, we found that the Hilton had a good deal at just 79 Euros for 9 AM to 9 PM. When we're spending the night in Frankfurt, we generally stay in the less expensive Hilton Garden Inn located right next to the regular Hilton because it is cheaper but still up to Hilton standards, but on this trip we found that the regular Hilton was actually cheaper than the Hilton Garden Inn. The room was comfortable and quiet; the showers were hot -- what more can you ask for in a day room? Because both the Hilton and the Hilton Garden Inn are located right at the airport, they are very convenient for stop-overs.

Room Tip: Finding both the Hilton and the Hilton Garden Inn is not as easy as it should be considering that they are in the airport complex. To reach them, follow signs to trains. When you are almost to the trains, there will be a down escalator to the trains and an up escalator. Take the up escalator and walk down the corridor. Sign to the Hilton will begin to appear to guide you for the last 200 meters or so.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ken_and_Nyetta

Dear Ken_and_Nyetta,

Many thanks for staying several times with us already in both hotels! I really enjoyed reading your comment about the day use stay you had at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport. Between long and exhausting flights a good rest is definitely important and we are glad we could provide you with everything you needed during the few hours in Frankfurt.
I hope you had a good onward journey and look forward to welcoming you back to one of our hotels soon.

All the best,