“Modern and spotless except for the wet bathroom floor”

Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
Ranked #13 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 8 November 2013

The Hilton Frankfurt Airport hotel is located in the end of the the "New Work City" building http://www.thesquaire.com/en and is 15 to 20 minute walk to the terminal 1 departure gates. The Sheraton is quite a bit closer, although the building appears to be much older. Not sure I would stay here again because the showers have no doors and I am quite cold natured. Plus the bathroom floor gets soaked when you take a shower. Nice business lounge though, with very friendly service. There is no swimming pool.

Room Tip: Ask for the 10th floor so you won't have to use the elevator to visit the club lounge.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Christiane K, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear abosco,

thank you very much for sharing your feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Frankfurt Airport on Tripadvisor.

The Executive Lounge indeed offers great value for our guests looking for some more exclusivity and I am grateful for your kind words on our team in the lounge. I am sorry to read that you were not satisfied with the shower design, however I truly hope this will not keep you from visiting us again in the future.

Best regards to North Carolina,

There are newer reviews for Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport recently on an overnight layover from San Francisco to Madrid. Hotel is very convenient and modern. Well-appointed rooms. Professional and friendly staff. Pleasant bar for a late night drink. Definitely will consider staying here on any future layovers at FRA.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear sazeracker,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Frankfurt Airport for your layover in Frankfurt and for posting this review on Tripadvisor.

Great to hear that you would stay with us again, we definitely look forward to your return visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed here two nights when I first arrived on my European trip and the last night before returning home to Canada.
The thing that impressed me most was the friendliness of the staff, particularly one of the bellmen. I wish I had gotten his name because he treated me with such warmth. In fact I felt like an old friend there. He also helped me acquire a taxi when necessary to go downtown.
The daily breakfasts were exceptional, in a lovely room.
I also used the dining room for a supper one evening...loved the choice of smooth music that was played in the background.
My only complaint was the cost for wi-fi as the room cost should have included that.

Room Tip: Perfect for a layover!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear frequentraveler91,

Thank you so much for this great review! It is wonderful to read that we were able to meet your needs and that especially our team created such an enjoyable stay for you. Your feedback is highly appreciated and we very much look forward to your next visit.

Best regards to Calgary,

Reviewed 2 November 2013

This was a great location for us because of an early morning flight on our last night. It allowed us to sleep in and feel rushed to get things together to get to the airport and check in. Yes it was a bit of a walk, but we are not against that at all. The Squaire was a great place to people watch because of the airport, the trains, and the businesses there in the building. There is also some shopping places and a handful of restaurants ranging from high end to grab-n-go. if ever back in Frankfurt i will stay here again. No doubt.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Matthew G,

thank you for being our guest and thank you also for the time spent to share your experiences with us and other travelers on Tripadvisor.
Especially when leaving on an early flight, a few more minutes of sleep can work miracles and the location of our hotel, just a short walk away from Terminal 1, is definitely a great advantage. I am glad you enjoyed your time in our hotel and The Squaire and I hope we can welcome you back soon to Hilton Frankfurt Airport.

Best regards to Atlanta,

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The hilton airport hotel is an excellent choice for a traveller looking to stay within a walking distance from terminal 1; even though the 10 minute walk from the terminal to the hotel with heavy luggage can be a bit cumbersome. The hotel staff were accommodating and allowed early check-in. The rooms are clean, quite and furnished with modern furniture. The food quality at the hotel restaurant and cafe is good, but a bit pricy. The adjacent restaurants and shops offer a variety of alternatives. A Lufthansa check-in desk is located within a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Highly recommend this hotel for business and transit travelers.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Mohdriad

Dear Mohdriad,

Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Frankfurt Airport for your recent stay in Frankfurt and for sharing your valuable feedback here on Tripadvisor. We are glad to see that you enjoyed staying with us and it means a lot to us that you recommend our hotel to other travelers. Thank you also for your kind words on our team members.

We hope, we will be your preferred hotel choice again once your travels take you back to Frankfurt.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Arrived after a long business trip in southern Germany and had an early flight to catch! Perfect choice to spend the last night in order to be fresh for the homecoming. Only one bad thing... I wish I had some more time to spend here! Very good value for money!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Anders F,

Thanks so much for the perfect review and rating! I hope next time you will have more time to explore our hotel, it is definitely worth it. Looking forward to welcoming you back!

All the best,

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Wow that is what I will say of my stay at this hotel located by Terminal 1 at Frankfurt airport. The receptionist for my check in was nice and I asked for a fantastic view room since I had been traveling all day. I stayed on the 11th floor and it was such an amazing view. I could not see the full effect of the view that night but next morning it was such a treat; a panoramic view of the Frankfurt area.and skyline. I totally loved it and wish I had more than the 1 day to enjoy the room. I asked for a late checkout and they were more than accommodating.

Room Tip: Stay on the 11th floor overlooking the city side
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank spicyjamaicangirl
FRAAPGM, General Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear spicyjamaicangirl,
Thank you for your "Awesome..." review of Hilton Frankfurt Airport!
We certainly hope to welcome you back again soon.
Hartelijke groeten,
Ch. Muller

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfurt
Steigenberger Airport Hotel
#30 of 270 in Frankfurt
NH Frankfurt Airport
#1 of 8 in Kelsterbach
Sachsenhausen-Nord
Villa Kennedy
Villa Kennedy
#1 of 270 in Frankfurt

Been to Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!