Jumeirah Frankfurt
Miramar Hotel(Frankfurt)
EXPO Hotel(Frankfurt)
The Suite Hotel(Frankfurt)
1,398 results
All reviewslebanese restaurantpanoramic suiteluxurious hotelturn down servicezeil shoppingamazing hotelroom serviceseparate showerthe location is perfectchristmas marketgreat roomfive star hotelshopping areamini barhotel is locatedcoffee machinebusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I went for the Jumeirah because of its incredibly convenient location. Three stops away from the Messe, and the trains are litterally 50 meters away.

First contact wasn't of the warmest I've had. My behavioral psych research tends to come in the way in situations like these... and some forced smiles can be spotted a mile away. Sure, I was a little early (arrival at 9 a.m.), but an early check in was definitely out of the question apparently. Nevermind, you can leave your luggage at the reception and pick it up later while enjoying what the hotel has to offer. The gym is superb and really well furnished. I haven't tried anything else.

I come back after my long day and thankfully, the room is perfect, the view is indeed very very nice and taking a bath while enjoying the Mainhattan skyline is a pretty cool experience.

The hotel is pretty "high tech" oriented. Everything is touch-controlled but not that conveniently placed. I will not elaborate on design, it is a matter of taste thus highly subjective.

However, for a hotel of this caliber, finding a magnificently large stain on one of the lounge area's cushions was kind of a surprise. I chose to not mention this to the hotel and discreetly gave the cushion to one of the maids. To me the client who stained said cushion should have probably mentioned this.

An other thing that might need some attention: when you take a shower and switch from the regular shower to the rain shower, what you get is COLD water that'll make your head spin. So... look out for that, the temperature is not the same. That was NOT a nice moment.

Check out was another little adventure. My flight delayed, I absolutely couldn't get a late check-out either. Not even a couple of hours. Either I had to PAY 135 euros (or something like that) for an express cleaning after I left the room, or else I had to PAY another 160 for a day room. "PAY" being of course the pivotal word in my previous sentence; because this is where I left with a bitter taste: this felt a LOT like a business transaction to me. And in fact, this hotel has a very strong business feel to it. To me, you can negociate a contract, you can negociate terms, you can negociate a curfew with your kids, but for 250 euros a night, you might wanna skip negociating your client's comfort. Especially when you have 20+ floors of rooms, especially when you're a 5* hotel focusing on hospitality, and especially when you know that a lasting reputation can be made within the first months of any enterprise.

Maybe this was all because of the hotel's very recent opening and things still need to find the nice compromise between rhythm and harmony, but to me, with the high expectations I had in mind having heard many good things about other Jumeirah resorts, I left with an undisguised acrid taste.

I might go back, with high reservations this time around, maybe just to check out if some things have improved. But right now, it's kinda unlikely, and the Villa Kennedy will remain my #1 choice in Frankfurt. Maybe the Jumeirah will win me over sometime, it already has the location advantage.

My ratings indicate a spontaneous feel to the hotel in February 2012. Things can change fast, so... But by all means, try it, it's a very calm stay, very professional might I add. Maybe too professional.

But then again, that can be a good thing...
You decide.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank MrOYC
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you for your honest feedback in regards to your recent stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. We are pleased to know, that in general you have enjoyed your stay with us. You are right, we still need time for improvement hence we are very happy to receive feedback from our guests. This is the only way we can improve things.
We have taken your comments very seriously. Rest assured that this will be discussed with the Management for improvement. We certainly enjoyed looking after you and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I often have to work in frankfurt and this is my preferred hotel. Great large rooms, deep bath comfortable beds, great staff, and its in centre of town with access to an incredible public gym Fitness first- LOVE IT

1  Thank Kelly H
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like yours, show us that we are on the right direction.

We hope to welcome you back very soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Used the Jumeirah for the first time in Frankfurt and was truly impressed. Welcome at the entrance, very efficient valet parking service, excellent, friendly and efficient check in were the first positive impressions.
The room was by no means large, but so intelligently layed out and appointed that, it felt spacious nonetheless with no amenity amiss. A nice, large working desk with safe, mini bar built in, sufficient sockets for power / charger supply, internet connection, etc.
Climate control very accurate and air conditioning fan practically noiseless.
The same goes for the bathroom with deep soaking bathtub, separate shower, rain and handheld, separate toilet, thick fluffy towels and a lot of light through window serving as the partition from the room, beautiful !
The absolute highlight was the King bed. I have never slept in a more comfortable bed in a hotel before, just great ! If on business in Frankfurt, this will definitely be my choice. The location is perfect as well. Minutes to the main shopping areas, stock exchange and close enough to the financial district.

Room Tip: As the booking was done through a conference organiser, I assume I had a standard room and it was perfect. For travellers with lots of luggage, you may wish to opt for a larger room, as wardrobe space could be tight, particularly if staying as a couple.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. We are very pleased to know, that everything was to your entire satisfaction. Rest assured that your feedback is addressed to all those, who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.

Best regards

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Third visit at this property, for my money the best in Frankfurt ,the competition being mediocre.I was recognized as a repeat customer but saw no benefits. Front desk charged extra for a 11am checkin ,after an overnight ny flight I was in no mood to argue.this did not happen the prior stays where I checked in at 8am, if you want to be parsimonious at least be consistent!
Restaurant was one of the best in the city, both menu, preparation and outstanding service from a Mr. Slim.
Mr. Woodard wrote me a letter asking me to fill a feed back buy left no card to do so.
Taxi drivers in Frankfurt are clueless to the location of the Jumeirah, we were wandering at 2am attempting to locate the property, this has happened before, wish the room card had the address on it.
Location is outstanding with luxury shopping including Goethe strass in walking distance.The My zeile complex is attached to the hotel.
Room, bed , bathroom, decor will match any luxury property in the major cities in Europe or the US.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank josephadi
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations on several occassions. We take your comments very seriously and are always open for feedback from our guests.

Your comments will be discussed with the respective department heads for improvement. Rest assured that I will pass on your compliments to Slim, who will be happy to know that his efforts will not go unnoticed by our guests.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back very soon again.

The Management

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I have stayed at a Frankfurt hotel every year for about the last 15 years. The Jumeirah is the best of the bunch. Rooms are spacious and luxuriously furnished. Sound insulation is excellent and beds very comfortable. Staff were uniformly friendly and eager to provide excellent service. Location is between Hauptwache and Eschenheimer Turm, close to public transit and restaurants. We got a very good rate for 5 nights - I might be less enthused if I paid anything like the rack rates. The breakfast buffet is ridiculously overpriced - you could eat 10 excellent breakfasts at the bakery across the street for the price of 1 Jumeirah breakfast. My other quibble is not fixable - the bathrooms have clear glass to the bedroom. This means that anyone who uses the light in the bathroom disturbs anyone in the bedroom who is still trying to sleep.

2  Thank euro727
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to know that in general you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments regarding breakfast prices have been noticed. We will discuss this futher with our F&B department for immediate improvement. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jumeirah Frankfurt very soon again.

Kind regards