“Not really Jumeirah”
Review of Jumeirah Frankfurt

Jumeirah Frankfurt
Ranked #5 of 271 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I have used few of the Jumeirah managed hotels arround the world, but my experience with Jumeirah Frankfurt was not the best.

First of all, the limousine driver was missing us on the airport with no excuse. Room very nice and confortable but the service was close to none.

Hotel management not involved.

Concierge as not existing (for my birthaday they recomend to me a restaurant closed for one month!).

So, my advice is to use this hotel only for business trip and not for any other reason, despite his fantastic location.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking your time to write to us following your recent stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. We feel very sorry to hear, that your stay with us was far from satisfactory. Please accept our sincere apolgogies. I was very distressed to read your comments about our Concierge team. I have passed on your comments to the respective department head for immediate action. We certainly enjoyed looking after you and we do hope, you will give us another chance of being of service again.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Weekend in Frankfurt with the other half and were able to use a "buy one night get one free" offer from Amex. The hotel is tucked away from the street so you need to know where it is (a sign on the road may help!). Car happily deposited and then warmly greeted at reception.

We enquired as to a further upgrade to a different room and after some debate elected to retain our deluxe skyline view room. To our surprise (and a service recovery from a previous stay) we were upgraded to a skyline view suite. Very nice!!

The rooms are modern and have more of a business hotel feel but still very comfortable. Lots of shades of browns, beiges and burnt orange which seems de riguer in hotels these days. The lighting system is a little over complicated but once you work it out it is fine. Bathroom was a good size, nice L'Occitane amenities and great big towels. The shower was quite small and pokey though.

Couple of issues we had and certainly only minor. When it came to turndown service they only did one side of the bed even though the room was booked for two. The other is the location of the TV which, as lovely as it was, is smack bang in the middle of the window and blocks the view. Turning the TV on its side helps (it swivels) but it should be able to be tucked away or place it in a corner.

Breakfast in the restaurant on the first floor is just excellent. A lovely assortment of bakery and continental items which are carefully observed and refreshed on a very regular basis. They also offer some great hot selections which are made to order.

Definately would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wockinwod

Dear Guest,
thank you for sharing your comments following your recent stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly enjoyed looking after you and we do hope you will visit us again in the not too distant future. In the meantime I remain

with kind regards

Reviewed 11 November 2012

On business in Frankfurt and stayed here for a week and a half. Centrally located. Modern technology at its best. The staff were attentive and polite and not stuck up like some other top hotels.

Service was truly amazing: eg - I had to extend my stay at the last minute and made a second booking for the rest of the week. Unfortunately they had to offer me a different room. I was stuck in a meeting room all night long and couldn't get back to the hotel to move in to the new room. They asked whether it would be OK for their staff to pack my stuff instead and transfer them in to the new room. When I finally went back to the hotel the next day, not only did they pack and unpack my stuff in the new room, they actually placed all the individual items exactly as they had found them in my original room. It was almost like I hadn't moved at all.

Skyline studio rooms - to die for. Wish I had more time to enjoy the hotel rather than stuck in meeting rooms.

Room Tip: I tried the Deluxe Room and the Skyline Studio Room. Both are very good - the latter is very spacio...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that your comments will passed on to all those, who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one.

General Manger

Reviewed 6 November 2012

My check in was smooth and convenience the room was will appointed luxury modern style the bath room very nice and large, size of the room best in town, elevators and rooms equipped with hight technology system, had been stay for three night only it was very comfortable stay at jumeirah Frankfurt, the lobby lounge was a bit small and including the bar in the same space which was not convenience to me, the spa was average,House keeping need to improved .
the best service i had on the hotel was the Concierge specially Mr. Andreas Gabaver he chose for me every day restaurant for dinner all his choices was perfect in all aspect: food, atmosphere, and over all quality. also he is managing your reservation even if you late. thank you Andreas for adding value to my stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt.

Room Tip: Hotel Concierge Andreas Gabaver
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that I will pass on your comment to Andreas Gabauer at the Concierge Des, who will be very happy to know that his efforts will not go unnoticed by our guests. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I stayed in a junior suite at the Jumeirah Frankfurt for one night, but actually ended up paying an amount closer to the cost for two days because I checked in a 6am on the first day. The receptionist actually gave me a choice between paying full price for a second day in the smaller room I had booked, or paying a lesser upgrade fee to check in to a junior suite that was available at the time. I chose the latter since I had just arrived on an international flight at 5am and was desperately in need of some sleep.

My room was very nice, and the bathroom was giant and well apportioned. I especially liked the miniature Nespresso machine that provided me with corner cafe quality coffee in my bedroom. The automatic curtains that opened and closed with a button on the nightstand were also a nice touch. However, I was slightly disappointed that the front desk was unable to provide me with a power converter for my electronics devices because they had already lent out all the ones they had.

The location was outstanding, right next to a major shopping center, and walking distance from many of Frankfurt's must-see historic sights. It's also less than a football field distance away from the S-Bahn train station that takes you anywhere in town, and directly to and from the airport via the S8 and S9 trains. Many good restaurants are also within walking distance, so I skipped the in-house restaurant during my stay.

My primary qualm with Jumeirah Frankfurt was the $433 U.S. equivalent I paid for a one night stay. I realize this is a prime location, and that I had an early check-in, but I would be very surprised if their aren't other, similarly nice hotels in this same area that cost a fraction of the price Jumeirah charges. For a better rate, I'd gladly stay here again, but barring such a discount, I'll likely look elsewhere for a better deal next time a stay in Frankfurt.

Room Tip: The Junior Suites have phenomenal views of the city skyline!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Isaac P
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

Dear Guest,
thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us. We are very happy to hear that in general you have enjyoyed your stay with us. Your comments have been noticed and will be discussed with the respective department heads for improvement. Thank you for being our guest and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon again.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

In line with other Jumeirah Hotels, this new Hotel in Frankfurt is a delightful new addition to the group. Modern, high end quality throughout, perfect location and suitable for Tourists and business travellers. Good service throughout. We only stayed one night but had enough time to experience various parts of the Hotel due to bad wheather. Breakfast offers all you would expect, lunch and dinner equally good quality and service. Can highly recommend if you look for modern, quality and location.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank joyouslife
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2012

Dear Guest,
we are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. We certainly enjoyed looking after you and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again. In the meantime I remain,

with kind regards

Reviewed 30 October 2012

the best place to stay in Frankfurt, from it's great location to the state of art service. We loved our stay since we arrived, the kindness in the reception, the great room, the luxury of deco, the great views from our room, comfort, amazing bath, you feel like a king!
Breakfast and room service are amazing. great options and you will be delighted with food and service. they know how to make you feel really special. another must go in my list!

Room Tip: Ask to the high floor rooms so you can enjoy the best views of Frankfurt
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. Rest assured that your comments are passed on to all those, who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon again.