“great business hotel in a good location”
Review of Jumeirah Frankfurt

Jumeirah Frankfurt
Ranked #3 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Geneva, Switzerland
“great business hotel in a good location”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

relatively new hotel, brand new rooms, excellent large beds, quite rooms. Was upgraded to a junior suite which had a living room and a very large bathroom, bath tub, shower, etc...
i highly recommend it for its location as well. Service was good.

I used the SPA which was good but not amazing massage. overall i would go back.

Room Tip: high floor corner rooms
1 Thank swissexpectations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Wow. My first stay at a Jumeriah. Rooms are modern and have all the bells and whistles.

Nice TV, nice view, lovely bed, quiet (I’m noise sensitive!) and calm. Not much of a lobby but it worked – in and up to your room and you may not see another guest – fine with us. Not too pretentious, even though a lot of “beautiful people” work here. We did ask to borrow an adapter, as we were one short (mispacked) and they said they were all out, but offered to buy us one. Instead I asked where we could buy one and they told us. However, that store they sent us to did not sell the U.S.-->EU kind, so that was a bit frustrating. So we toggled between devices a bit. Not a big deal but beware. Wifi worked great.

Loved the bathroom. Loved the toiletries (L’Occitane). They were not replenished, even with a tip; but a tip and a note the next day in my broken German did the trick! Next door to a mall where you can go and get treats at the grocery store in the basement. Right bang in the center of the city so we never ate in the hotel. If you can get a good enough rate, splurge for it!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear Guest,

thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor following your first stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay . Please be assured that your feedback will be shared amongst all colleagues.

Once again for sharing your comments and for choosing Jumeirah Frankfurt and I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

London UK
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This truly is a wonderful hotel to stay! Check in was slick and in true Emirate style I was offered a glass of water and a refreshing towel while I was processed then shown to my room. The controls in my deluxe suite were clearly explained and demonstrated me and I was left to enjoy one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in! I had an amazingly comfortable bed which I could sleep in any direction and not have space issues- not easy when I am nearly 6'4 tall!!

The deluxe studio room is incredibly spacious with a lounge area, a large tv you can revolve to watch in the lounge or the bed! BEWARNED there are sensors in the minibar which log any items moved/removed so don't touch anything! The top shelf was empty so I could store a few items in it. There is a small tv IN THE MIRROR of the bathroom which had a great music channel to get ready to!

The hotel is ideally located with a direct connection to the MyZiel mall, round the corner from the central shopping area and excellently located with easy reach of several restaurants.

The thing that stopped this review from being a full five was the service. It was pleasant to be greeted each day on the way passed reception and when returning. Some staff even knew me by name which was more pleasant. The service in the Ember bar downstairs was first class, a real challenge is asking for a Vodka and coke and being asked 'What vodka would you like?'

I found that the quality of my room cleaning was hit and miss. Most days of the two weeks I was there it was spot on but I did find that the rug in the lounge area of my room was not hovered daily as I could see crumbs from something I had eaten. The times of the turn down service seemed to vary a lot also, most times it happened while I was out for dinner but a few random times it was attempted at 21:45!!! If you are in, do use the 'Do not disturb' button and you will not be bothered. I called Guest Services and asked for my laundry to be collected. I was told someone was on the way. Fifteen minutes later, no one. A second call and ten minutes wait - no one so I was forced to leave it with reception!

Finally a better selection of English speaking television channels would have been appreciated. There is only so much news you can watch when in your room.

Room Tip: I had an amazing view over the city from the 25th floor!
Dear Guest,

thank you for your comments following your first stay with us at Jumeirah Frankfurt.

We are pleased to know, that you have enjoyed your visit with us and that everything was to your satisfaction.

Your comments about the TV channels have been noticed and adressed by the respective department head for further actions. Also your feedback about the Turn Down Service has been forwarded to our HK Manager for improvement.

We certainly enjoyed looking after you and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Not what we expect from Jumierah. The only positive thing about this hotel is the Location which is directly connected to MyZiel mall and within walking distance to the old city and Romer. The check in process was very quick, yet not efficient as nothing was explained to us about our room. It was a go figure experience! no one escorted us to the room or even show us the elevator! we had to figure how to use the switches inside the room ! We hardly managed to find the right switches for the bathroom. The room was cramped, not what expected when you book a studio. Going to the toilet at night was a stupid process as you would wake up the other person when you turn the lights of the toilet because the shutter between the bathroom and the room allows the lights in. The towel hook was placed on the other side of the shower door, so I had to get out of the shower dripping water all over the place in order to reach the towel! Just merely opening the mini bar fridge caused a beverage charge to be added to our bill although we used nothing from the mini bar, but it had a sensor that will charge you immediately once you touch it. There was no kettle in the room to make tea, although there was a coffee making machine. There was no turn down service ! It was a disappointing experience , we only booked at this hotel because of the "Jumierah" name as we stayed at Jumierah properties in many countries before and we were used to the Luxury of their hotels.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Dr. Muneera,

Thank you for taking your time to share feedback about your recent stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. Feedback such as yours is crucial to us, in order to cintinually improve the service we provide.

I am very sorry to read that we fell short in our service delivery, as this is not the service we strieve to achieve. Rest assured that your comments have been adressed by the respective department heads for immediate improvement. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back and give you the stay experience to meet your expectations.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Frankfurt. This would be the first time I experience real 5 star treatment in Europe (although I had stayed in many 5 star hotels before). We were travelling with our 2 teenaged children and what impressed me was at one time when the children were alone in the hotel room the staff had so kindly sent up a platter of chocolate covered strawberry and marshmallows which was a very pleasant surprise. I dont normally write any reviews but this time I feel rather compelled. The staff did not take advantage of our early arrival (about 8:30am) and allowed us early check in and upgrade to junior suite for a reasonable price. All in all I would say that Jumeirah has indeed raised the bar for 5 star hotels in Europe. This hotel is where modern meets eastern hospitality, a rare find indeed! I would always make a point to come by to Frankfurt just to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Dear Guest,

thanky you for taking your time to write to us following your first stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt.

We are very happy to learn, that you and your family have enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was to your entire satisfaction. Rest assured that your comments are passed on to all those, who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one.

We certainly enjoyed looking after you and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Jumeirah Frankfurt is a modern luxurious hotel located in the heart of Frankfurt shopping areas. "My Zeil" Shopping Mall is located (exactly) next door.
Room amenities are excellent. Bathroom is with rain shower and bathtub. The toiletries are of l'occitane brad. At the evening, hand cream and a “Sugar Cube with essential oil” as well as complementary still-drinking water were place on the bed-side tables. I enjoyed the warm bath with the Sugar Cube. Good speed Free WiFi is available in the room. Lights and the electrically-operated-curtains can all be managed from an electronic panel near the bed-side table. Enough Elevators are available and can only be operated from a panel located (outside) near the elevators; where you enter the floor number and it will tell you which elevator to take.
The restaurant where the breakfast is served is relatively spacious, with good variety of food offered.
The staff were very friendly and attentive, specially the restaurant staff.
If I am to visit Frankfurt again, I will for sure check Jumeirah Frankfurt first.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to share the wonderful feedback on your recent experience at Jumeirah Frankfurt. Your feedback is very important to us.

I was happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all colleagues made you feel comfortable, especially the Restaurant Team, and I am sure they will be happy to know, that their efforts will not go unnoticed.

Once again thank you for sharing your comments and for choosing Jumeirah Frankfurt.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel. Staff are attentive and very professional. Rooms are well appointed and very comfortable. Nice reception and seating area. The Hotel is very central and I was able to walk to all my meetings. If you are there for shopping, all the main stores are very close.
I only had breakfast in the restaurant but it was very good.

1 Thank GerryD08
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Guest,

thank you for your lovely comments following your first stay with us.

We are very happy to know, that you have enjoyed your visit with us and everything was to your entire satisfaction. Rest assured that your comments are passed on to all those, who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one.