“Great place”

JFK Bar & Lounge
Ranked #153 of 2,600 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Price range: US$15 - US$74
Cuisines: Bar
Description: The city's coolest cocktails in the most welcoming bar in Frankfurt. Our award-winning JFK Bar is named in honour of President John F Kennedy. Enjoy over 120 originally named and expertly mixed cocktails, premium cognacs, malt whiskies and fine wines with a selection of classic bites. A special lifestyle experience creates the unique Villa garden in the warm summer months and DJs as well as exclusive Live entertainment will be playing at the JFK Bar. Bar Manager Kamal Sidhu was born and raised in Frankfurt. Always available for a friendly chat about the city's history, his knowledge of drinks is equally impressive.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I came down for a drink while staying at the hotel. The cocktail bar is really amazing. There is a JFK/world leader theme. There are 20 or so pages of cocktails tied to various world leaders/events and JFK. The theme is witty, but more importantly, the drinks are amazing. I can't really compare this to other places in Frankfurt since I have only been to the one bar, but this is up there with some of the nicer cocktail bars I have enjoyed.

Super nice service staff also.

RFHVillaKennedy, Geschäftsführer at JFK Bar & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear Guest

thank you very much for sharing your impressions. It is great to read you felt well taken care of and our JFKs Bar concept makes you happy.

We hope to welcome you back soon and are always happy to receive feedback.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The JFK bar was a lot of fun. Very friendly staff, nice drink menu, loved the setting.

Really nothing but great things to say. Varied menu to keep all happy, plenty of good beers and wines. Worth a visit.

Dear Guest

thank you so much for your short list of compliments. I am very happy to read you liked the JFKs Bar and enjoyed a lovely time.

We are looking forward to be your hosts again. Please feel free to contact us at any time.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The barman at JFK's was fabulous. He gave me 3 different tastings of white wine before I chose my glass as I told him I was fussy. He was more than accommodating.

RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at JFK Bar & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear guest,

With the warmest greeting from sunny Frankfurt I would like to thank you for your fantastic evaluation of our JFK Bar, which has been gratefully received.

We are very glad that you enjoyed your visit at JFK and felt well taken care of. Please rest assured, that your feedback will be shared within the team.

Looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.
All the best wishes,

Reviewed 8 February 2014

The bar offers excellent beverages, signature cocktails, some with a modern twist. The food in the restaurant combines traditional and modern dishes but both with the most fresh products and healthy suggestions. The service is a little slow.

RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at JFK Bar & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Milena P,

Thank you very much for taking the time of sharing your opinion about our JFK’s Bar and our restaurant GUSTO on TripAdvisor.

Your excellent review was an absolute pleasure for me to read and your compliments made the bar and restaurant team shine with pride.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future. Please feel free and contact me at any time if I can be of any assistance.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Like the rest of the hotel in which it is located the bar oozes quality. Excellent staff who know their stuff.

RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at JFK Bar & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for also reviewing our JFK’s Bar.

Your time is very much appreciated and your compliments will be passed on to our bar staff!

Thank you for taking the time.

Best wishes,