TRYP by Wyndham Frankfurt
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Arosa Hotel(Frankfurt)
  • Restaurant
Capri by Fraser Frankfurt(Frankfurt)
  • Restaurant
All reviewstram stops bahn stationcity centremain stationtrade fairstayed here for nightssmall roomlobby barmin walkvery nice hotelgymconnectivityproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

Free bottle of water, in room coffee and free coffee in lobby. You are near center but not in it. The front desk very accomodating and allowed me a late checkout. A nice German restaurant nearby but for more choice go to the old city, best stop is Hauptwache. The rooms are large, modern with reasonable lighting. My room had a gigantic window, very nice and quiet, room 219, faces another building. If you are a tourist pick up Frankfurt Card, all day transport and half off museums etc.

• Stayed: April 2013
Timo S, Manager at TRYP by Wyndham Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Dear Mr. Garuy,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 0049-69-9732270.

Steffanie Paul
Assistant Executive Manager

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is a nice hotel, with the most that you would ask for. There's a small gym, a nice breakfast buffé and nice rooms. As long as you're fine with being close to the railroad, which could be noisy if you get the "wrong room" I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place. As I was travelling for business and the office I visited was very conveniently close, I would select this hotel for my next trip again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where you don't face the railroad and you'll be fine.
1  Thank Tobias W
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I've know "this location" since past 10 years- even before it was rebuilt as a hotel,. It was an Aprtment House earlier, and mainly catered to the trade fair visitors. I suggest this is the best location to stay if you are for the trade fair, and a very good location even if you are for tourism. Just one metro stop away from Messe, at a quite location, and the next stop is the central station. You have a couple of Restuarants nearby for food, and couple of shops for your daily needs. The Tram stop and the Metro Station is just across the road.
Amenities at the hotel are sufficient for a 3 star hotel- in the room you have a mini bar (which was empty during my stay), free wifi (It worked well for me). Decent room size, infact bigger than most of the 5* hotels i've stayed in Europe. And- most importantly- neat and clean. Bed- probably some cheap stuff from ikea, light weight, but will not effect you in your sleep ;)
Small sized bathroom though.
If your plan includes breakfast, B/f is pretty good to start you day.
Read that passing of trains during the night can be a problem for some, but it has never been a problem to me or for members of my group whoever has travelled with me all through these years.
All in all, take it as a decent 3* property, and I will suggest it to whoever is travelling to Frankfurt for trade fairs.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Timo S, General Manager at TRYP by Wyndham Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Hotel is located 5 minutes drive to the city center .
The Hotel is stylish but the furniture is simple .
the rooms are very clean .
But the hotel is dierctly nex to the tracks !
So you hear even in the night when the window is closed the trains .

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Positives: near train stain and U and S lines. It is clean, simple and well-maintained. Breakfast is fairly good.
Downs: it is really a good train ride to the main center of the city; and if your room is in the front or back of the hotel - you will hear a lot of trains