“We enjoyed the service at this hotel and would stay here again.”
Review of Victoria Hotel

Victoria Hotel
Ranked #27 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Sydney, Australia
“We enjoyed the service at this hotel and would stay here again.”
Reviewed 12 March 2011

My family were on the last leg of a 3 week train tour of Europe and stayed 2 nights here. This hotel was in a good location close to main station. While is is close to the red light district it was not invasive enough to worry about for my teenagers. There are plenty of eating choices. The hotel is not far from Zeil shopping area which we visited by walking. The staff were helpful with all our enquiries including offering a lan cable to connect our computer to internet in the dinning area. Breakfast was delicious and the dining staff were incredibly accommodating. The hotel was happy to store our luggage until 8pm to catch our flight home. It was a lovely end to our holiday. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank amazana

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Onamia
Reviewed 11 March 2011

The Victoria Hotel turned out to be an outstanding find for us. Parking was iffy on the city streets bu the hotels location was convenient to downtown. The breakfast was perfecto! Internet was available. The hotel desk staff meant to please and went above and beyond in their duties. The hotel bar was handy. Near to the train station and fairly close to the airport. The quality of the room was simply amazing -style and elegance abounded. Great value!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I arrived very early in the morning (5am) and asked if I could just leave my luggage as I didn't expect my room to be available. I was met by a smiling man who spoke good english (this was a delight, as I had just had the long flight from hell from Australia via the moon) I was told my room was ready and I could get access now, at no additional charge. I was also told breakfast was being served and I was welcome to it, I think he must have seen the exhausted look on my face and felt sorry for me.

I was traveling alone, hence was given a single room. Look, its a tiny room, but I was alone and it was walking distance from the main train station and the staff were nice, really I couldn't ask for me.

I will stay here again should I find myself in Frankfurt.

Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 12 January 2011

Nice hotel, very close to the train station (a couple blocks only, cant remember exactly). Room was a little small, but we really didnt spend much time there other than sleep. There are a number of restaurants and pubs within a block or two. Close to the heart of the CBD and the 'red light district'. I read that being that close to the red light area put some people off, but i really didnt notice it. Also, the free breakfast was actually pretty good. Try to get there early, as i noticed it got picked over pretty good towards the end.

Overall, nice clean hotel. Staff were easy to talk to and were happy to help with directions or pick a nice restaurant to eat at.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 4 January 2011

This was the jumping off point for a month long stay in Europe. We spent our first 4 days here. They had our room ready for an early checkin. It was clean and the bedroom area very spacious for 3 people. The bathroom was small but better than expected in an older hotel. We went back and forth to the train station (2 blocks away) as well as around the neighborhood at night. While the area looked unsavory we never felt unsafe and the local restaurants were amazing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a convient, budget wise hotel. We did stay on the top floor and had a bit of street noise but nothing out of the ordinary for an urban setting. I do agree that free wifi in the rooms would be a huge plus.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank carol_l_kelley
Drama, Greece
Reviewed 4 January 2011

Smallest room (otherwise fully functional) i have ever stayed in .
A good value for money overall.

Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
Hong Kong
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Location - just a few minutes' walking distance from the main train station; Zeil and Xmas Market all within walking distance

Hotel - room renovated, very nice with flat TV screen; Staff is very friendly and helpful

Price - acceptable, but, if include free internet access in the room would be better

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple