I stayed here for 4 nights with my boyfriend and would highly recommend. The rooms are big, spotless and very comfortable. Loved having a kitchenette, purely for the sake of having a teapot! 10 mins from the middle of town on u-bahn. Only downside is the brekkie, pretty poor and v expensive, go to one of the local cafes instead. However i would still recommend the hotel and think its great value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you planning a long-term stay in Frankfurt? You will feel almost as if you were at home in our 171 spacious apartments, each featuring a kitchenette. The Bauhaus-style building is elegant and timeless with a location close to the Hafenpark, Main River, zoo and European Central Bank in the thriving east end of the city. The ideal starting point for business appointments and leisure in your own free time. The best part of what we have to offer: a rooftop terrace with fantastic view over Frankfurt's skyline as well as a sauna with relaxation room. We want you to feel as if you were at home when you stay with us in Frankfurt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your ACHAT Comfort City-Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Leaf Hotel And Residence Frankfurt
- Golden Leaf Hotel Residence Frankfurt