It's a bit far from downtown. And you have to pay 3~9euros for the WiFi. But it's free in the lobby. Free apples and a big supermarket nearby. But our room wasn't air-conditioned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restful night in the peaceful surroundings of the Superior Golden Leaf Hotel & Residence Frankfurt in the flourishing quarter City Ost, a cosy atmosphere and a sumptuous breakfast buffetwhich leaves nothing to be desired – a relaxing start to your day in Frankfurt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Leaf Hotel & Residence Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Leaf Hotel And Residence Frankfurt
- Golden Leaf Hotel Residence Frankfurt