ACHAT Comfort City-Frankfurt
US$104
Movenpick.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$197
Hotels.com
US$294
US$280
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmini kitchenfree applestram stopsmall kitchenettecity centrefirst flooreuropean central bankpublic transportationminute walkroom numberclean hotelhotel restaurantcoffee machinestayed here for one nightstationcnn
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Rooms are OK - clean & roomy but smelly (cigarette smoke from surrounding guests). There are no eateries for breakfast/dinner nearby but there is a tram & train close by. Staff were unhelpful & clueless. Internet speed was poor & you are granted one login per room so only one of you can be on the internet at the one time. Internet access is in foyer on 2 small wobbly tables opposite doors that constantly open letting in freezing air & cigarette smoke. Hotel was a little noisy at night. Hotel is affordable & clean but due to its location I would not really recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I spend my vacations in various Germany cities: Berlin, Bremen, Hamburg, etc., every year. So, this time my choice was Frankfurt. Golden Leaf offers very reasonable price, place is not so far from the city center, and there is a kitchenette. This circumstance was pretty important because I stayed there during Christmas time, when almost all shops and cafe's in the city are closed.
When I arrived, receptionist said: your booking is cancelled (that was'n truth). Since I do not go away, he finally gave me a key. No apology, no smile.
During 6 days in hotel I ask for help few times. Other members of staff was kind and welcoming.
Room was big, cosy and clean.
Kitchenette was pretty comfortable, I used it every day. Might to have smaller caserolles, that was not handy operate with two enourmos.
Last day worked my firts day acquaintance again. Unfortunately, I needed a computer for a few minutes and asked for it in reception - so, he claimed why I don't had my own laptop (In vacation? Really?) and said "we do not have computers for clients".
Never and nowhere I saw so unwelcoming receptionist. Is there a prize for worst hotel employee in Europe?

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Blu68
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The rooms were large and clean but that was the only positives. The location is poor being in an area that has nothing to offer.
The staff were horrendously rude abd unwelcoming. I felt very uncomfortable. The wifi you had to pay for and disconnected often and was poor quality.
The beds were not very comfortable the pillows were awful but that's just my personal opinion.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel as I am sure you could find far better hotels in frankfurt for the same or better price.

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Kirsten F
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Stayed 2 nights on a business trip and would not recommend this for the tired traveller. The hotel is tired, receptionist were very helpful. The rooms a good size TV with 70+ channels mostly German. Internet access extra €12 per night, but poor speed. Breakfast was fair, little to choose from and the restaurant offering poor. Horrible pillows and duvet meant a poor sleep.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank EnnisTraveller
Reviewed 3 December 2013

the rooms are large, clean and comfortable but i expected more from a large hotel chain, i was on the ground floor and found it very noisey with people walking past the window, the staff where helpfull and the trains are just a few minutes walk away, there was a small kitchen in the room which i did'nt use and you have to pay for your wifi, i cant think of a reason to recomend the hotel but i cant think of a reason not to either i just think it was bland without a personality

Room Tip: the ground floor room that i had was very noisey from people walking past the window
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family