Hilton Frankfurt City Centre
Hotel Zentrum(Frankfurt)
  • Room Service
Miramar Hotel(Frankfurt)
2,185 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepark viewgreat hotelopera houseseparate showerfitness centercorner roombreakfast buffetshopping areafree wifibusiness tripan upgradechristmas marketfew minutes walkbusiness districtmodern hotelatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2011

I just stayed here for a week again.. I also stayed here 1 year ago for the same tradeshow and I plan to be back again next year.

The entire hotel is wonderful... the staff is great, the rooms are large and nice, and the breakfast buffet is yummy. There are many good restaurants within walking distance and taxis are easy to come by.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Having stayed in a number of the 5-star business hotels in Frankfurt, my favorite is the Hilton. Typically I prefer Westins and LeMeridiens to Hiltons, but in Frankfurt the Hilton has the best game in my book for these reasons:

1. Room Size and Quality: The rooms are large, well turned out, comfortable, and pleasant. In terms of color, materials, and lighting, this hotel is at the very top end of the Hilton spectrum.

2. Gym and Pool: The gym is a membership set-up and is vast and well-optioned. It was complimentary to me as a Gold. Machines, pool, and wet areas were excellent and a perfect option for recreation on a cold and wet winter evening.

3. Breakfast: Was included for me and was a standout, even among Hiltons, where breakfast is typically a strong suit.

4. Service: Checked in before noon, immediately upgraded, no waiting, helpful Executive Lounge staff, and a quick departure.

The hotel is very accessible to the S-Bahn from the airport and having explored numerous Frankfurt options over the years, it has my vote. I'll look forward to trying the new airport Hilton.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank TurtleCreekTraveller
Reviewed 15 March 2011

Our stay was great. The rooms were excellent and the location is very central.
My one complaint is that we arrived during an off peak time but there was no one to help with baggage and no baggage carts so I could help myself. In addition, there was no one on the concierge desk and only one person on the front desk.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2011

Have been staying in the Hilton Frankfurt 3 times during the last 2 years. Service is always outstanding, the location of the hotel very central and rooms have an outstanding view over Frankfurt.

Quality of food is very good - Selection of snacks in the Business liounge could be a bit wider and erved for longer, never really had anything as it was always gone...

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2011

Enjoyed my brief stay here. The service was first class - not only was i upgraded but they kindly helped me out with a printing emergency before my meeting. life savers! really appreciated this level of service.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business