Hilton Frankfurt City Centre
Roomers(Frankfurt)
US$167
US$159
  • Restaurant
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Room Service
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$314
US$130
US$114
2,201 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepark viewgreat hotelopera houseseparate showerfitness centercorner roombreakfast buffetshopping areafree wifibusiness tripan upgradechristmas marketfew minutes walkbusiness districtmodern hotelatrium
Reviewed 30 April 2011

You wouldn't expect anything less from a Hilton hotel but this was a lovely design and right in the centre of the business district of Frankfurt - short walking distance to shops and restaurants too.
Really stunning design from the inside, beautifully clean and bright, our standard double room was excellent, well equiped and very comfortable. Good TV, workspace and well stocked mini-bar. The staff were attentive, friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was amazing (and included in the price, which was really reasonable for two nights) - such a huge selection of very tasty food, I do now wish we had tried the restaurant for an evening meal (little out of our price range though).
This is a perfect business hotel but even though we were there on leisure we still enjoyed it a lot - sure, it doesn't have the character of smaller hotels but the service was wonderful.
Only two quibbles - we were put in a disabled room which meant big walk-in shower (very nice) but unfortunately no bath, which we were looking forward to after a long drive) and there is a charge to use the gym (but not the pool?) which seemed a bit daft as you're already a guest there.

Room Tip: Nice nearby market on a Friday morning
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2011

Afrer spending 40 days in europe for fam tour, me and my husband have decided to visit Frankfurt as our last stop before going back to our country.I did my research based on the reviews and feedbacks by other travelers and have decided to book our stay here.I was very happy that all the reviews I read were exactly as the way me and my husband have experienced.Check-in was fast.Our room was great and cozy. The bathroom was so clean and tidy.Buffet breakfast was delicious...one of the best tasting breakfast food we have experienced with the many european hotels we experienced.Personnels were polite, accommodating and smiling...always greeting you with a smile.Location was also perfect because you can just literally walk to other places of interest there at Frankfurt and is safe too.As this was our first visit , we made the right choice of booking here at Hilton...only comment is internet should be free of charge to all its clients. We would definitely go back here and recommend this hotel,

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adventureonetra... R
Reviewed 11 April 2011

I just stayed here for a week again.. I also stayed here 1 year ago for the same tradeshow and I plan to be back again next year.

The entire hotel is wonderful... the staff is great, the rooms are large and nice, and the breakfast buffet is yummy. There are many good restaurants within walking distance and taxis are easy to come by.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Having stayed in a number of the 5-star business hotels in Frankfurt, my favorite is the Hilton. Typically I prefer Westins and LeMeridiens to Hiltons, but in Frankfurt the Hilton has the best game in my book for these reasons:

1. Room Size and Quality: The rooms are large, well turned out, comfortable, and pleasant. In terms of color, materials, and lighting, this hotel is at the very top end of the Hilton spectrum.

2. Gym and Pool: The gym is a membership set-up and is vast and well-optioned. It was complimentary to me as a Gold. Machines, pool, and wet areas were excellent and a perfect option for recreation on a cold and wet winter evening.

3. Breakfast: Was included for me and was a standout, even among Hiltons, where breakfast is typically a strong suit.

4. Service: Checked in before noon, immediately upgraded, no waiting, helpful Executive Lounge staff, and a quick departure.

The hotel is very accessible to the S-Bahn from the airport and having explored numerous Frankfurt options over the years, it has my vote. I'll look forward to trying the new airport Hilton.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank TurtleCreekTraveller
Reviewed 15 March 2011

Our stay was great. The rooms were excellent and the location is very central.
My one complaint is that we arrived during an off peak time but there was no one to help with baggage and no baggage carts so I could help myself. In addition, there was no one on the concierge desk and only one person on the front desk.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family