“Excellent Choice”

Ranked #33 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We spent one night here in May at about $270 U.S. The hotel is modern, very attractive, spacious, well-located near a park, public transit, shopping areas and restaurants. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were fine. Unlike some hotels, they are air conditioned. I can't think of anything to criticize. If we were going to Frankfurt next week, we'd stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank John D
annikaschmidt, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt City Centre, responded to this review, 13 June 2012
Dear John,

Please allow me to thank you for your most kind feedback about your stay at the Hilton Frankfurt shared with us and other travellers. Your recommendation is much appreciated and we look forward to the week your travel plans will bring you back to Frankfurt.

Executive Office

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This hotel has glass elevators and all the decorations, but It's all about the room for me. And I liked it very much. It was spacious and totally clean. Without a speck. The bed was very comfortable and all the amenities were right there.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank rexxie123
annikaschmidt, Executive Office at Hilton Frankfurt City Centre, responded to this review, 30 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your time to share your experience with us and other travellers through tripadvisor.com.
It is great to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Especially our Housekeeping Team will be pleased to learn about your kind words.

Whilst hoping you had a save trip back to Finland we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Barreiro, Portugal
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Had a brief stay on a business trip, but had previously stayed at the Hilton Frankfurt. From my experience in several hotels in the city, I don't find any other that's better than the Hilton: modern, with efficient service, and well-located.
I would only suggest that - as happens in other hotels in the area - some kind of free wi-fi access could be considered. Also access to fitness facilities is not included in nightly rates, except for the pool, and even this was not easy to get.
On the rest, clearly a 5-star.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read your most kind feedback. Thank you very much for your words. Being called as maybe the best hotel in Frankfurt is a great honor.
However we are very sorry that not all of our facilities have been to your fullest satisfaction.
We always strive to improve our service and therefore your comments are very much appreciated.

We hope to welcoming you back in the near future. Frankfurt is worth a leisure trip, too.

Reviewed 24 May 2012 via mobile

Everything seems to be right at the Hilton Frankfurt. From the location, hotel rooms, gym to the concierge.

Without hesitation the best place to stay.

• Stayed April 2012
Dear Mr. Berger,

Thank you very much for your review. It is great to read that you felt most comfortable during your stay in April.
Should you require any assistance for planning your next trip, please do not hesitate to contact us any time.
Our Guest Relations Team is delighted to assist you further, because all we need are our valued guests.

Milan, Italy
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I stayed at the Frankfurt Hilton in October 2011, together with a group of about 10 colleagues, all attending an international pharmaceutical meeting. I stayed for only two nights, while my colleagues were there for a full week, and we all had a similar negative experience. I realized when I stepped into the shower that there were no bathroom amenities!! I was forced to call housekeeping, and of course that made me late for my breakfast meeting, and put me in a very bad mood. I told my colleagues about this, and they all confirmed that they too did not have amenities in their room! We complained at the front desk, and the explanation for the shortage of products was that the hotel was moving to a new supplier of bath products...I couldn't believe my ears and reminded them that we were in a 5 star hotel, and that such bad service is unacceptable for a hotel of this level. Later in the evening, i was sitting at the bar, and one of my colleagues ordered a specific wine, and the waitress told us, using a very nasty tone of voice, that such a wine did not exist. Of course we knew it did exist, but we decided not to argue with the ignorant and arrogant waitress. I have stayed at other Hilton hotels, and this was the first time that my stay was negative, and I wonder why this is so, especially in an efficient city as Frankfurt, and considering that it is an expensive hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank Magenta33
Aberdeen, Scotland
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Spent three nights @ the Hilton Frankfurt with 6 friends for a "lad's weekend". Very impressed. Rooms immaculate, & bed was uber comfortable. Also, superb shower, & if required separate bath.
Noted an earlier contributor mentioned "early 80's Hilton feel", I wouldn't say that, maybe not as chic as some of its 5 star rivals, but definitely not in 80's decor!
Hotel also offers an excellent fitness centre & swimming pool located on first floor...another plus point! There's even an adjacent night club, "Gecko's" which seemed very popular on Saturday night.
The attentiveness of the staff @ Hilton Frankfurt was truly second to none. A week prior to arrival, I discovered the legendary Sven Vath was playing @ his equally legendary nightclub, Cocoon, in Frankfurt on the Friday night. I contacted Anne Callin the Guest Relation Supervisor and through her we managed to secure 7 tickets. Not only that, the Hilton contacted Cocoon on the evening of the event with my name & numbers of our party & on arrival we were speedily fast tracked into the club without having to queue. Needless to say, we'd a super night & we're owe Anne & her staff a big thankyou for assisting in this.
Will definitely return to Hilton Frankfurt in the near future. Keep up the good work guys!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 6 May 2012

My wife and I stayed just one night in the city center Frankfurt Hilton and it was fine for our purposes. We were meeting friends at the Fressgasse ("feeding alley" is the nickname for Grosse Bockenheimer Strasse, with its many food establishments) and the hotel is just two blocks away. In fact, the Frankfurt Hilton is superbly located, convenient to downtown shopping but adjacent to a park-like green area. Our standard king room was quiet despite overlooking a busy street, and its bed was very comfortable. The hotel does charge for wi-fi, a nuisance, and while it may have other shortcomings, as some reviewers note, our one-night stay was problem-free. We did not have breakfast there, but unless it's included in the room rate there's no reason to, with many choices nearby.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple