Fantastic hotel with very good location (15 min on walk to the city center. There is also an underground station very close ). The room is spacious, with very good natural ilumination (mine looked out into a park, so was very nice and quiet).
The desk was wide, good tv size, good pilows. The bathroom was ok, with a bath and a shower.
The corredors of the hotel and the hall have a lot of natural light.
The breakfast is quite good, varied and good quality.
If you want wifi or park the car at the hotel, you have to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International