Left the Frankfurt Hilton on October 7 after 5 nights. We have stayed at this hotel many times so we have many trips to compare it to. Was it the best trip...no--but it was still pretty good compared to the competition we tried previously. My contact person at the hotel was on vacation but we still were able to check in early and the hotel staff and room were up to our expectations.I guess the true standard of a great hotel is how things turn out when thing aren't perfect,your contact person is on vacation, you arrive early after 18 hours on a plane and still thing go pretty well. Will I stay here again absolutely. Do I appreciate my contact smoothing the way before checkin, you bet but we still love this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International