Firstly,I booked this hotel through Booking.com. when i wishes to check-in, the staff could not find my reservation. 5 min later, she brough another staffs for checking my reservation and explained that " she is the master to find names" but she either could not find my name.
They even did not apolozed about inconvenience with my check-in. I, myself found reservation number to them but they again said that this is not the confirmation number. I finally called to 24 hour customer service on bookin.com and they called hilton directly to give my confirmation number. It took 30 min to check-in. If they could not find my name, they should try few ways to type my name but they responded with cold and arrogant face.
Uppon check-in, I showed my Hilton HHonors Gold card to them but again, no room upgrade mentioned. I mentioned firstly whether room upgrade is possible, then they lately gave me an executive room. close to my check-in, there was no explation about complimentary breakfast since i have gold card. Also, when i asked about the wifi, the staff said that it is 25 euro per day. I again told her that wifi access is free for gold member and she said no! I worked at Hilton property for few years, it is very basic knowledge about Hhonors benefit.
second point is that there was automatic credit card guarantee for many times during the day. I visited reception desk again and asked regarding this metter. The staff again with cold and with german acent said that this is an automatic system. My point is that they should inform guest in prior time to avoid guest panic.
Uppon check-out. I thought that room was already paid since i booked through Booking.com. Again, the staff with ridiculous and serious face tought me that room is not paid. So, I just gave them cash and left hotel. Actually, I check-out hotel earlier than I should check-out. I seriously did not want to stay at this hotel any more with not trained and not service oriented staffs.
I even didnt try executive lounge bar and breakfast at that hotel. The room was exeptable compared to price but i really wish to argue with this hotel since the staffs are not customer or foreigner welcomed.
More than disappointed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International