Hilton Frankfurt City Centre
US$122
US$109
Agoda.com
  • Pool
MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Airport(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$127
US$102
Travelocity
2,189 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepark viewgreat hotelopera houseseparate showerfitness centercorner roombreakfast buffetshopping areafree wifibusiness tripan upgradechristmas marketfew minutes walkbusiness districtmodern hotelatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel BUT for two things....Internet access in room for 25 euros????? Are you kidding Hilton, this is simply daylight robbery. You really need to get rid of this charge, just because we are business travellers ( in my case I travel to Europe every week), doesn't mean we are all on expenses and therefore we don't care. I wouldn't stay here again because of this. I also went down for breakfast and was charged a breathtaking 33 euros!!! To compound it I learned subsequently that IF the staff member had bothered to tell me I could have paid either 22 or 7 euros. Hilton hotels should be better than this. I did make these complaints on checking out, sadly they weren't bothered.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The hotel is in a good central location and the room was as expected for a Hilton. Breakfast was exceptionally expensive at €33 and the days of charging for internet at €25 are surely limited - my understanding is that an American Guest would simply refuse to pay! Why should we Europeans.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Well appointed hotel that is backed by a professional, knowledgeable, pleasant and caring staff at all positions. Location is convenient to transportation, shopping and multiple restaurants of all types. Property provides a high standard of service and security. Each time I stay at the Frankfurt Hilton the stay is memorable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I've stayed at this hotel three times since 2011 and it always disappoints. It is below the standard expected from Hilton.
The rooms are fine, but without extras (decoration of a 3 star). There is no free internet except in the lobby. Breakfast is extremely poor, no quality, too busy and with an extremely unprepared staff.
During my recent stay, it was during a fair in the city. The hotel was very busy and it felt somewhat unsafe while going up to the room.
On top of all, the overall is too high.
The only plus is that it is close to my meetings.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank 187147Rob
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This was my 2nd stay in Hilton Frankfurt. I booked the executive rooms on both my stays. My 1st stay was the best compared to this 2nd stay. Being a gold member, I was upgraded on my 1st stay but not this stay. I have requested for a high floor and also complimentary extra pillows which was not prepared in advance for me in the room when I arrive compared to the last trip I was there. So I was disappointed.

Nevertheless, I still think its a good hotel with good location and good breakfast. The swimming pool just reopened when I was there but it was crowded so I didn't use the pool. Overall, I think the decor of the hotel needs to be upgraded with newer furniture as well as amenities. It would be nice to have a nepresso machine too instead of the normal sachet of coffee considering I paid more than 300 euro per night as Jumeirah, which was down the road was also charging similar price and it is more convenient, modern, newer and closer to the Zeil. I've also noticed that they only give 1 set of toiletries per room even though we book for double occupancy. So I had to request for additional set of toiletries.

As I go to Frankfurt every year for the past 4 years, I would stay here again next year for one more time if they continue to improve.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business