I arrived very early (8:30 am) and the front desk was able to move my reservation to a room that was available which was appreciated. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. Everything in working order and well maintained. Surprised that in-room coffee service was instant coffee so I didn't use.
The location was convenient for my business meetings and also close to shopping and restaurants. It is a bit far from the train station if have a large suitcase.
Wifi in the room is ridiculously expensive - in the lobby it is free - however, most seating in the Lobby is in the bar so felt compelled to buy an overpriced beverage one evening as I was there for a bit of time (and certainly cheaper than paying for in room access.).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International