Having just stayed 3 nights at the Hilton Frankfurt I have to say that I loved it. I took a cab from the airport, approximately 34€ and was warmly greeted upon arrival. The room I was given, on the Executive Floor, was spacious. It had a large bathroom with separate bathtub and shower. The view of the city from the room and the elevator were spectacular. The hotel was centrally located and easy to reach all locations in the city by foot. All the staff I encountered from the front desk to housekeeping was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant PARK restaurant & terrace or VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International