Stayed here for a night in Sept. I stayed for free using Hilton points. (Of note, the rate for my stay was $4-500, so if I was paying for the room, I dont think it would be worth that much and would not have stayed there). Used the gym, which is a club attached to the hotel. Had buffet breakfast (again, free) which was well stocked. Room was very nice, with big comfy bed. If money was not an issue, I would def repeat the stay, but I dont think 4-500 a night is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the restaurant PARK restaurant & terrace or VistaBar & Lounge and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with half-olympic indoor pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International