Lloyed Hotel
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$336
US$189
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewscheap hotelquiet locationtrain stationnice hotelwould stay againmain station
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I would divide my review into ACCOMODATION, BREAKFAST, PARKING AND LOCATION:

Negative:
Accomodation
First impression: an older man, at the front desk - unqualified and unpleasant. He was unable to create an invoice first, so we waited for a 10 minutes - unsuccessfully. We didnt get a card for a breakfast (which was very embarrassing in the morning), for the WIFI, you need a unique code - which is working only for one divice. We havent been told and given nothing, but my fault - you have to ask for everything.

The ROOM:
First room: Although the room was cleaned, it smelled like an ashtray. I worked at the hotel (front dest) and was responsible for the cleaning ladies), you cannot leave the room, when smelling like that - hoping it will dissapear!!!!!
So I asked and get another room (but the attitude!!! - cheap excuses - how he is not responsible for the guests smoking even if prohibited - I dont care, Im paying for a room, which is non -smoking and should be clean - SO YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!!!!)
The second room - was smaller, and a single room, but wewere so tired, I just took the duvet and pillow from the first room.
The bed sheets were dirty (we find out in the morning), at 5AM !!!!! THERE begin a noise from the neighborhood - RECONSTRUCTION under the windows (again - I also worked at hotel, and there were reconstruction - but we had an agreement - you cannot be noisy befor 8:00.
BATH - ROOM - an old, TRAIN baath room design. Cheap, ugly - but clean.

POSITIVE:
FOR a 10 euro - parking, ok, because the neighboorhood in the night very scary, dark.
Breakfast: for 6euro - I was satisfied.
Location - near to the center (with the car), but when I was the price list - 200eur/double room during MESSE??? I would rather drive a car from another part of the city, but I would never return.
I DONT RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL AT ANY circumstances!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stayed 7-10th of August there , I needed to stay close too hpf(central train station)
So I choose this one for loction and price ,and it exceeded my expectations is nearly everyway!
Breakfast was better than expected , sleep quality very good -which is very important for me-!
High speed Internet in the room was a plus.
Nice and friendly staff , very cooperative and understanding .
A REWE is nearby which is cool ;) and a moroccan fish resturant -I forgot the the name- with superb fish dish , and a nice Persian restaurant : Haani

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Pros: -near the train station -large rooms -clean -everything in the rooms worked fine - helpful staff
Cons: -far from the city centre -old rooms (bathroom,furnitures etc...) -not very comfortable beds
-expensive for what it offers

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank melenia1983
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one Saturday night in may. It's a bit tired and a little run down but if you're not spending lots of time in the room, who cares?
Didn't feel unsafe, but the neighborhood felt a bit unsavory. There were youth hanging on the corner drinking and celebrating a football game. Staff was very friendly helpful and multilingual. Wake up call can be scheduled. Very very difficult parking situation so be prepared to pay to park in a very cramped secured lot.

• Stayed: May 2013