I was here on a business trip and stayed 3 nights at this hotel. I thought this was a very nice hotel with great amenities for the price. Location was very close to the Wiesbaden train station. THe staff were very pleasant. We enjoyed some good cocktails at the lounge and while I was here I also had the best Caesar salad. Later I was told that in Europe they use mayo as the base for the dressing but I loved it all the same. Breakfast was about 20 Euros but they kept a good spread. The wi-fi in the room was spotty. I had to be close to the window for my phone to keep a reliable Skype connection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Frankfurt Niederrad offers a quiet yet central location in the middle of the business district of Frankfurt, just 5 km from the city, the main train station, the exhibition centre and the airport. Enjoy the comfort of 191 spacious rooms and three multifunction meeting rooms for up to 250 people. Relax in our spacious spa and unwind at one of our two restaurants or with a drink on the summer terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Dorint Hotel Frankfurt-Niederrad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Frankfurt Niederrad Hotel Frankfurt
- Accor Frankfurt Niederrad
- Frankfurt Novotel