I stayed at interCity hotel twice during this short trip. This hotel is so close to the Rail way Station which makes it very convenient to move around. Also walking from it to the city is not bad at all. There are many good resturants around the hotel and Taxi cabs are just few minutes walk. The hotel it self is a bit old but it is clean and for a short trip it works. The rooms are small but air conditioned which is important during summer months. Sound proofing is an added bonus so no noises from out side reaches you. The bed was a bit hard for my taste and the pillow so did and small that I had to ask for two more. The towels were a bit over used and theady. In general and for the price paid the hotel wasn't bad at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not only business but also cultural and entertainment events attract many visitors to the Metropolis on the Main, Frankfurt. In any reason for visiting our attractive city, the InterCityHotel will be your ideal base. Located directly at Frankfurt Main Station and being connected to the subway and tram networks, take advantage of your free local public transport in connection with your room ID card and quickly reach Frankfurt's shopping mile, the Zeil, as well as our historic city and the Romer, interesting museums, the financial district or the fair grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterCityHotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Intercityhotel Hotel
- Intercity Hotel Frankfurt